WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Spearhead the People Data & Analytics strategy, including establishing data definitions and developing a People Data roadmap.
- Responsible for improving data structure, publishing methodology for analyzing data and defining reporting standards and cadence.
- Serve as coach and manager to People Data Specialist.
- Partner with our internal Growth team to develop people data dashboards in Looker and drive business adoption.
- Stay up to date on relevant research, including industry trends and benchmarks, and become a contributing thought leader in the People Analytics space.
- Collaborate with People Systems, Social Impact, Growth and Recruiting Operations to produce streamlined and thoughtful data analysis.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a strong data and analytics leader with people management experience, preference to prior People data and People team background.
- Strong ability to partner with internal technical stakeholders and translate business needs into requirements.
- Experience managing and analyzing data using tools such as SQL, R, or Python and experience troubleshooting others' analyses and code.
- Can manage large data sets and produce complex reporting and visualizations in tools such as Snowflake, Looker, and Workday.
- Can prioritize tasks from multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Uses structured, analytical and strategic thinking to solve complex problems and be able to influence internal partners.
- Is focused on data quality and integrity, establishing regular audits to ensure data accuracy.
- Is able to operate with discretion around access to sensitive data
- Has a working knowledge of GDPR and other similar global data privacy legislation.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.