Manager, Paid Media Strategy (Brand) – Temporary – Remote
opentable Remote - Mexico Full-time 2022-07-29
With millions of diners, tens of thousands of restaurants, and 23+ years of experience, OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), is an industry leader with a unique insight into the world of hospitality. We champion restaurants, bars, wineries, and other venues around the world, helping them attract guests, manage capacity, improve operations and maximize revenue.
Every employee at OpenTable has a tangible impact on what we do and how we do it. You’ll also be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of travel brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined.
Hospitality is all about taking care of others, and it defines our culture. You’ll work in a welcoming and inclusive environment, and get the benefits, flexibility, and support you need to succeed.
OpenTable is seeking a media expert to join the brand marketing team. This person will reshape how and where OpenTable shows up in the world to both restaurants and diners. This person should have experience owning multi-million dollar budgets and determining the best way to allocate and spend budget, while being responsible for hitting ROAS goals. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, is data obsessed, and follows trends within advertising and media.
This candidate will be hired for maternity coverage (August 2022 – April 2023).
In this role, you will:
- Develop, influence, implement and optimize market and investment strategies to increase the reach and relevance of OpenTable
- Develop market plans including measurement requirements, and go to market approach
- Create and oversee testing across a variety of channels and tactics (YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, Audio, Digital Properties, OOH)
- Provide briefing, mentorship and standard processes to in-house team on executional support of campaigns
- Plan and implement a testing framework around messaging and audience strategy
- Partner with data analytics team to track and measure results and provide analysis on the effectiveness of campaigns as well as to determine ROI goals based on short term performance and lifetime value
- Develop both national advertising strategies and local strategies at the city level
- Partner with creative teams to propose ideas for compelling content to run across our channels
- Develop media plans for partnerships and partner marketing campaigns
- Oversee launch of campaigns, working with the performance team to build and complete digital strategies in-house
- Partner with International Managers to provide briefing support, campaign budgets and executional media support for global campaigns
- Support and co-develop Social Influencer strategies and executional support
- This role is not responsible for Paid Search or retargeting
Please apply if:
- 4-5+ years marketing, media or other relevant work experience across digital and traditional channels
- 2+ years experience at a media agency, with integrated hands-on planning and digital execution experience (i.e. YouTube and Social campaign set up and optimization)
- Has run multi-channel programs with a proven track record of growing revenue
- Has worked closely with clients and/or creative agencies to provide creative practices and mentorship
- Candidate has implemented digital reporting and can analyze to deliver insights, optimizations and recommendations to leadership, creative team and cross functional marketers
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive, organized, and hardworking!
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
OpenTable aspires to be a workplace that reflects the diverse communities we serve and a culture that is inclusive and welcoming. Hiring people with different backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ideas is critical to innovation and to how we deliver great experiences for our users and our partners. Representation matters.
We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
“Remote work allowed”