Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 20 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
BHG Financial seeks a critical thinker who can break down complex and ambiguous business problems with a mix of analytical rigor, market/competitors research, customer insights, and input from internal and external experts. You are comfortable managing and analyzing qualitative and quantitative market research. You understand data software (especially BI tools) and project management capabilities and are able to work with internal and external (i.e. data vendor) teams. You will also work on competitive intelligence and customer-focused research projects.
What You’ll Do
- The Manager, Marketing Insight Strategist will track and report on portfolio and industry trends to stay ahead of an always-evolving lending environment
- The Manager, Marketing Insight Strategist will gather and synthesize market research and intelligence information into deliverables to support market research updates and strategic initiatives
- The Manager, Marketing Insight Strategist will conduct surveys and then translate these surveys into meaningful business insight and actionable solutions to solve/enhance problems
- Work independently and with various cross-functional team members on different projects
- Provide market and competitive intelligence support to cross-functional analytics’ teams.
- Conduct competitive analyses on category and cross-category competitors and report insights to leadership and executives.
- Focused on collecting, organizing, and analyzing data from market research, competitive monitoring, and industry reports to drive insights on the impacts on markets and customers
What You’ll Need
- 6+ years experience in market intelligence, competitive intelligence, development engineering, product line management
- Specific knowledge of market research methodologies and an understanding of the associated analytical techniques a plus
- Strong business and analysis skills are required
- Recent exposure to FinTech industry trends and emerging technologies is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, and other data manipulation or BI (PowerBI, Tableau) software
- Experience with SQL, Python, or R knowledge, a plus
- A strong communicator and influencer: you enjoy working across a diverse team of colleagues and have the ability to get others excited about your initiatives.
- Strong ability to multi-task: you can track multiple workflows at once and manage projects across a variety of teams of people; Identify a clear short and long-term roadmap and effectively project manage complex timelines and deliverables a plus
- Ability to read company financial statements (income statement and balance sheet)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, Engineering, or related field; MBA or equivalent experience a plus