RainFocus, one of the most innovative software companies in the heart of Utah’s Silicon Slopes, is in search of an exceptional Manager, Implementation.
RainFocus cares about its employees, customers, and the world in which we live. Our rapidly growing team serves Fortune 500 companies like Adobe, Cisco, IBM, Oracle, VMware, and others to prepare and execute in-person, virtual, and hybrid events, across the world. Those events are delivered through our industry-disrupting software platform, with groundbreaking business intelligence, to elevate the attendee experience, streamline event operations, and accelerate marketing results. We are well-funded, growing fast, and building a company that is changing the market — it will be challenging, fun and exciting.
About the Role
As a leader within the client success organization, the Manager, Implementation is critical to driving client outcomes through people leadership. This person will have ownership of a portfolio of clients and lead a multifunctional team to implement these clients on the RainFocus SaaS platform.
The Manager, Implementation is required to be on the cutting edge of the platform’s capabilities, drive positive outcomes for our clients leveraging RainFocus best practices, and deliver clear requirements to the configuration team.
The client services team and its leaders play a critical role in supporting the growth goals of RainFocus. Our team needs an energetic leader who is capable of driving structure, scalability, and quality into our client consulting processes day in and day out.
To best support the team your focus will be on continued development, strategic execution and consistent evaluation of the team.
- Recruit and maintain top-notch team members and rapidly onboard new team members
- Ensure team is well-trained at all times and them accountable to adoption and execution of process strategies
- Oversee a team of 8-10
- Ensure team consults clients on best practices effectively
- Guarantee team communicates clearly and proactively with clients
- Engage team in pre-sales consulting as necessary
- Handle client escalations as necessary
- Understand the flow of incoming client project needs
- Collaborate with leadership to make client staffing decisions
- Monitor and report on team effectiveness, efficiency, and quality metrics
- Consistently provide opportunities for continuous improvement
- Coach team on enterprise client engagement
- Work with services leadership to define standard services packages
- Work with sales, product, engineering and other internal teams as necessary to pinpoint and mitigate project risks and ensure 100% customer satisfaction with services engagements
- 7+ years experience in a professional services role
- Management experience is a plus
- Technical aptitude is highly desirable
- Experience leading enterprise-caliber service delivery teams
- Experience rapidly growing a professional services team
- Experience developing repeatable services processes and offerings
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create presentations and develop business cases
- Proactively improve and promote quality in processes
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Experience in the enterprise events space is a plus