About the Role:
RollWorks, the B2B division of NextRoll, Inc., is looking for a passionate customer success leader to develop an impactful team of 5 – 8 Customer Success Managers who are responsible for a critical aspect of our growth and retention. Reporting to Sr. Manager of Customer Success, you will be instrumental in the continuous evolution and development of our customer team’s strategy and ultimately the success of our customers.
As the Manager of Customer Success, you will bring intuition for business, project-management style organization, and a strong passion for empathetic coaching and development of team members. You will contribute to organizational initiatives, take a lead in role-specific enablement, and collaborate cross-functionally to advocate on behalf of the customer base of your team. This role may work with a small selection of customers on a rolling basis that are of critical importance to RollWorks. This is not expected to exceed 5 customers on a long-term basis. You will operate with momentum in a “scaling environment” where change is accepted for the opportunities it represents with the ability to stay agile aligned to key objectives.
Unsure that you check all the boxes? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- Manage a team of 5-8 customer success managers who will own accounts to drive an 80+% renewal rate and 100%+ Net Revenue Retention, and expand SaaS within our contracted base, while also driving media growth and retention.
- Coaching, mentoring and developing individual team members to apply their strengths and cultivate career progression.
- Maintain a strong performance culture and champion a great team spirit that upholds NextRoll’s values.
- Partner with our cross functional teams to deliver appropriate support to our customers to aid our business goals.
- Identify and implement processes that focus on growing product adoption and customer usage of our platform QoQ as well as helping our customers integrate with key partners as the RollWorks ecosystem continues to grow.
- Support additional revenue from our existing customer base in addition to increasing our SaaS revenue per customer through upgrade and expansion initiatives.
Skills you’ll bring:
- 5+ years experience working directly with customers within a Customer Success function, and at least 1 year as a people manager.
- Ideal candidate has experience managing customer-facing team members in a dual-function or dedicated role.
- Strong mentoring, coaching, and people management skills with a record of leading successful teams.
- Strong analytical skills, turning data into actionable insights, recommendation, and conclusions.
- Understands how to effectively prioritize initiatives and delegate work, but also comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done.
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes.
- Desire to build more equitable, inclusive and diverse workplaces.
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
- For additional benefits not mentioned, visit our Careers page
Minimum salary of $96,900 to maximum salary of $140,700 + commission + equity + benefits. Up to 25% commission will be paid quarterly based on achievement of sales targets.
The range provided is NextRoll’s reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount will be based on job-related and non-discriminatory factors such as location, experience, training, skills, and abilities. Consult with your Recruiter during the initial call to determine a more targeted range based on these job-related factors.
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. RollWorks empowers teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record. Learn more at www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Learn more about our DEI impact via our DEI Annual Report on our Culture page. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. To request reasonable accommodation, contact email@example.com.