WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data governance, is changing the way the world makes decisions. In order to compete and win, IT and business leaders need data that they can trust and understand instantly. Talend Data Fabric is the only platform that seamlessly combines an extensive range of data integration and governance capabilities to actively manage the health of corporate information. This unified approach is unique and essential to delivering complete, clean, and uncompromised data in real-time to all employees. It has made it possible to create innovations like the Talend Trust Score™, an industry-first assessment that instantly quantifies the reliability of any data set.
Over 7,250 customers have chosen Talend to run their businesses on healthy data. Talend is recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry media.
We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Every one of our 1,400 employees brings a certain je ne sais quoi that makes Talend special.
Roles & responsibilities…..
- This individual contributor role will partner with senior business leaders on strategy development, with an emphasis on deal execution and integration.
- Will also assist with sourcing new opportunities, and work with senior business leaders to evaluate inbound investment/M&A opportunities.
- Ability to drive cross-dept. collaboration and coordination of execution and integration activities.
- Create detailed, sophisticated integration/execution roadmaps and project plans.
- Monitor post-acquisition integration planning/execution.
- Routinely make strategic recommendations and contribute to the team’s thought leadership on inorganic growth.
- Highest integrity and work ethic.
- Top tier undergraduate degree in a quantitative field, MBA strongly preferred.
- Good understanding of the software landscape and software business models
- Minimum 3-5+ years in corporate development, venture capital, private equity or investment banking with a technology focus (preferably at growing SaaS companies)
- Demonstrated track record of leading M&A activities
- Strong skills in strategic and quantitative analysis, project management, coupled with strong communication and presentation skills
- Driven self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Ability to deliver accurate work product on time
- Experience working in a dynamic, high-growth company where adaptability is imperative
- Comfortable and thrives working in a fluid environment and can adapt to evolving priorities
- Enterprise IT background is a strong plus
- Multi-lingual is not necessary but a strong plus