At G-P, our mission is to break down barriers to global business, enabling opportunities for everyone, everywhere. With remote-first and diverse teams all around the world, our people are key to achieving this mission. That’s why we trust our Dream Team members with the flexibility and autonomy to do their best and most innovative work, encourage and support their personal growth and career development, and believe in recognition for a job well done.
Our industry-leading SaaS-based Global Employment Platform™ enables our customers to expand and grow into 180+ countries, creating more opportunities for global success – without requiring entity or subsidiary setup. The technical opportunities you’ll experience here have a positive impact on people and their work/life possibilities around the world. Beyond the power of our platform, we never forget that behind every hire is a human being. And that brings us to you.
If you have a passion for automation, are a deep innovator, and want to solve complex problems that lead to a world of positive results, consider G-P. Here, your knowledge and experience will be crucial to helping design and develop high-performing cloud-based software products using traditional Agile methodologies and modern frameworks.
Beyond a competitive compensation and benefits package, what we offer to all employees along the way is the clear and simple promise of Opportunity Made Possible. Come expand your skills in new ways and experience the thrill of your best innovations becoming reality.
About the role:
Reporting into the Vice President, Treasury the role of Manager, Collections will drive the management and administration of the day-to-day operations of the Credit and Collections department. This position manages 3 credit and collections analysts and will be responsible for administering the direction, goal setting, and weekly workflow for the department.
What you can expect to do:
- The Manager, Collections is a highly motivated, self-starter that is responsible for performing collection activities and evaluating customer credit
- Design and implement Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for AR operations
- Develop and monitor operational policies relating to credit and collections
- Drive performance metrics, such as Days Sales Outstanding (DSO), bad debt percentage and weekly collections forecasting
- Develop AR reporting dashboards to be distributed to VP, Treasury, CFO and the executive team
- Provide weekly updates to senior management on the broader state of collections globally, highlighting any risks within each region
- Demonstrate excellent customer services skills (both oral and written)
- Manage communication process with both internal teams and external customers to resolve billing and collection issues while ensuring a great customer experience
- This position requires excellent communication, analytical skills, organization and ability to partner with cross-functional teams within the organization
- Responsibilities include contacting Customers regarding outstanding debts, issue solving, identifying internal / external owners for resolution
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field from an accredited institution
- 6+ year experience of strong collections skillset
- Experience managing global collections with a large volume of transactions
- Experience leading and a global team
- Experience implementing global reporting and KPIs
- Excellent communication skills, decision making and the ability to prioritize/balance multiple tasks to meet team goals and deadlines.
- Experience in dealing directly with customers and addressing business concerns on a timely basis.
- Experience with Workday, Salesforce and Dun and Bradstreet a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
The annual gross base salary range for this position is $80,000 to $100,000. Actual compensation for this position may vary and will depend on multiple factors including relevant qualifications, experience, education and geographic location. This position is also eligible for a bonus structure in addition to base salary.
G-P values its employees and offers excellent benefits and perks including generous paid parental leave, flexible time off, flexible spending accounts, medical Insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, sabbatical after 5 years of service and more.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.
G-P helps growing companies unlock their full potential by making it possible to build highly skilled global teams in days instead of months. Through our SaaS-based platform, we help find, hire, onboard, pay, and manage team members, quickly and compliantly, to expand growth opportunities for everyone, everywhere – without the hassle of setting up local subsidiaries or branch offices.
G-P. Global Made Possible.
G-P is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to building and maintaining a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture that celebrates authenticity. We prohibit discrimination and harassment against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
G-P also is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation due to a disability during the interview process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.