Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web. At Webflow, we’re on a mission to enable everyone to create for the web — and empower our team to lead fulfilling, impactful lives while we do it.
We’re looking for a Manager, Accounts Payable to assist with key areas within our accounting function. You’ll have the opportunity to develop yourself in the role described below and take a key role in building processes, implementing systems, procedures and programs to support the finance and accounting function.
About the role
- Pay range: PM1
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
As our Manager, Accounts Payable, you’ll …
- Manage the day to day operations of Accounts Payable (AP) including correspondence with vendors, coding and approval of vendor invoices, the day-to-day correspondence of vendor inquiries regarding invoicing and services, and resolution of business stakeholder questions.
- Work cross-functionally with Finance, IT, and Procurement to implement and maintain our Procure to Pay system, expense reimbursement system, and Credit Card platform.
- Review & own key areas of the monthly close process, including bill.com reconciliations, credit card reconciliations, AP Aging analysis, fluxes, journal entries, etc.
- Plan for scale while maintaining compliance with internal controls, own process improvements and share key insights and metrics with leaders as needed.
- Support the business with inquiries on accounts payable policies, invoice approvals, expense reimbursement, and corporate cards.
- Oversee the processing of business-related expenses incurred by employees through our corporate card program and expense reimbursement tool and ensure timely and accurate coding of all transactions to General Ledger
- Manage the 1099 year-end process for completeness, accuracy, and compliance.
- Collaborate on the development, documentation and maintenance of corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls for Webflow, including the purchasing and travel policy.
- Drive improvements to processes, tools and workflows to increase team efficiency.
- Support the informational requirements for audits and other regulatory requirements from governmental agencies.
- Manage AP Team and support training and development of staff in achieving operational goals.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as our Manager, Accounts Payable if you:
- Have General Ledger accounting experience with knowledge in bill processing and performing month-end procedures
- Are accustomed to managing large transaction volume because you have experience at scale
- Are comfortable working with and learning multiple software platforms
- Are experienced working in an environment where processes and procedures are being developed
- Are a detail-oriented individual with a high sense of urgency and exceptional organizational skills
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success — so we focus on our “why” and “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful [TITLE] and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us. (remove if you can hire international candidates
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
Webflow requires all new employees to submit proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of their employment. As such, your failure to timely provide such information, upon Webflow's request, may result in the revocation of your offer or the termination of your employment with Webflow, as applicable.
At this time, Webflow does not require fully remote employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to work out of any Webflow office, visit an office, or attend any in person work events, including company off-sites, company sponsored social gatherings, and meetings. As such, at this time, we will only consider individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for roles which require any in person work. If, due to the nature of your role, you are at any time during your employment required to work in person, but you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable regulations, your employment may be terminated.
We are committed to maintaining a safe and inclusive workplace, and our vaccination policy will evolve in response to the changing risks and regulations associated with COVID-19.