Role: Management Information Analyst
Duration: 12 months' FTC
Location: Remote Working Until Further Notice
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE TEAM AND ROLE:
Primary focus – Analysis and data integrity (Guardian of the data) in collaboration with Global teams data input, the successful candidate will be responsible for global data analysis, data integrity and communication of management information requirements with internal stakeholders and external stakeholders (Client).
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
Be the key point of contact for all listed information below:
• Gather information from different data sources.
• Develop reports:
o Conduct a full lifecycle analysis of all WIP projects by location.
o Weekly WIP Reporting Pack:
• Weekly WIP – A global dashboard that reflects the full YTD estimated revenue:
o By Location
o By Project Status
o Tracks Week on Week Variance
o Tracks target achievement
• Reductions and Additions:
o A summary of projects by location that represent the value of the Week-on-Week variance reported in the WIP.
o Global Missing PO report
• An exception report that flags any projects in the system where work has commenced but a PO has not been received.
• Revenue Graphs
• A full year visual representation of the project values, statuses, and target tracking per month per location.
• Monthly MI Reporting Pack:
• A summarised snapshot view of Key Performance Indicators:
• Total YTD projected revenue vs Annual Target
• Estimate mix – reflecting the number of projects priced against the Asset Based Rate card vs Bespoke pricing.
• Average Project Cost
• Average Number of Working days per project
• Average Number or Reworks
• Top Brands ranked by Value
• Top Assets Ranked by Value
• Procurement report – Monthly Asset views / Modular assets
• Various ad hoc reports based on customer specific requests
• Brand reviews etc.
• Zoho dashboards
• Maintain current dashboards.
• Develop new dashboards and stay ahead of client’s expectation.
• Data integrity:
• Monitor data integrity and identify exceptions and corrective action.
• Weekly WIP error reports
• Right First Time Analysis
• Collaborate with project owners on corrective measures for identified exceptions.
• Data Visualisation and Trend Analysis:
o Scrutinise the data and identify any trends.
o Create interactive and informative dashboards that measures key global metrics.
o Analyse reports and output “What the data is telling us”.
• Team management & mentorship:
o Manage team members.
o Build training material.
• Leadership role
• Lead data initiatives with Global Operations and Account teams.
• Global Custodian of data
• Grow team
• Succession planning and mentoring – identify who
• Lead company wide reporting initiatives
• Be the leading account-based MI analyst across a global account
• Improve Data Storytelling Abilities
• Be a ZOHO champion
• Continue working closely with the technology team to stay abreast of new OMG development and understand the impact it has on the reporting structures
• Evolve with the business (New ways to measure and improve)
• Expand skillsets
• Learn SQL query coding
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
• Analytical thinking
• Strong mathematical abilities
• Advanced Excel
• Analytic tools (Zoho / Tableau etc)
• Team Collaboration
• Good time management and organisational skills
A LITTLE BIT MORE ABOUT US:
MORE is a global production portal, part of Inside Ideas Group. We are a collection of creative technologists & production experts across the world, creating and maintaining world class content in the areas of Film, CGI, Motion Design, Digital and Print.
We bring scale, expertise and craft, delivering creative solutions to clients and brands across the globe.
DONE. CORRECT. ON TIME.
Our reel: https://vimeo.com/435028090
OTHER ESSENTIAL POINTS TO NOTE:
As we are working remotely, it is essential that the ideal candidate have the following in place to ensure there are no delays on delivering work timeously:
- Back-up power supply, if necessary.
- Stable internet connectivity – fibre connection preferable (options can be discussed) in order to connect to remote servers as well as conduct virtual meetings daily.
- Personal computer with relevant capabilities necessary for the role.
* This is a snapshot of the responsibilities & desired deliverables. Other areas for delivery and responsibilities may be added or addressed during the period of employment. This document should not constitute as the sole indicator for responsibilities and delivery, but it can be used as a generic guide to help with managing your performance.