We’re revolutionizing tech hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that allows them to effectively assess technical skills. We’re a friendly, motivated, and passionate bunch looking for more smiling faces to join us. We’re growing fast and looking to add to our Machine Learning Team team. This position is Full-Time and Remote within India.
As a Machine Learning Engineer at HackerRank, you will identify, scope and drive various machine learning projects. This includes: identifying opportunities to improve various products, conducting thorough research, as well as prototyping and productionizing machine learning models. You will stay up to date on the latest machine learning research identifying new opportunities to embed intelligence into various HackerRank products.
You will be working on:
- Embed intelligence throughout HackerRank products.
- Build useful mathematical models to represent business problems and drive the execution of machine learning models based on your models
- Productionize machine learning models, for example balancing model performance with memory and latency requirements.
- Identify opportunities and drive improvements to existing machine learning models.
- Help set the strategy for machine learning at HackerRank, identifying new opportunities for machine learning to improve HackerRank products.
We are looking for:
- BSc or MSc in computer science or similar degree
- Ability to critically read a research paper, identifying the key ideas behind it, suggesting improvements and driving implementation
- Solid mathematical background and ability to model problems in a thorough and sound way.
- Ability to devise experiments and make data informed decisions
- Proactively participate in code reviews, architecture, and design discussions
Nice to have (optional):
- Prior experience training machine learning models
- Prior machine learning research experience
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- One-time home office set up stipend
- Monthly Remote Work Enablement Stipend
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Wellbeing Benefits (Headspace, Ginger, Carrot, Cleo, etc)
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Insurance for all employees (term life, personal accident, medical) along with medical insurance for their dependents
- COVID 19 insurance to employees and dependents
- Employee stock options, flexible work hours, and time off
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,800+ companies across industries and 15M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.