Midlife isn’t what it used to be, and that’s a great thing. Our 30’s, 40’s, 50’s+ are now years of growth, achievement, and exploration. Yet, we all still have to navigate changes in physical and mental performance as we age. It doesn’t have to be that way – and we need your help to make it so.
Lifeforce (www.mylifeforce.com) makes it easy to understand your body and keep living at your peak. Launched in February 2022, the Lifeforce membership combines everything you need to track your key biomarkers and get the insights, tools, coaching, and clinical expertise to look, feel, and perform at your best. One convenient, integrated solution guiding you to the right health-optimization decisions, at the right time.
Launched February 2022, Lifeforce was created in partnership with Tony Robbins, Dr. Peter Diamandis, and M13, some of the biggest influencers in the performance medicine and longevity space (Tony and Peter’s recent book on this topic, also called Life Force, is a 2022 NYT best seller). Our model was built alongside scientific advisors from the Cleveland Clinic, Mass General Hospital, Boston University, and Harvard Medical School.
After attracting several thousand members in our first six months, we’re now looking for an exceptional executive assistant to accelerate our growth by increasing the effectiveness of our founders. This is an opportunity to do challenging, meaningful work alongside world experts and global influencers. In this role, you’ll work closely with the Co-Founders to implement administrative infrastructure, improve time efficiency, cultivate culture, and execute key projects. You will have the latitude to identify opportunities to enhance operations across the company. As an early hire, you will also act as a trusted thought partner to the founder
Who You Are:
- You are incredibly smart.
- Your colleagues love working with you; your manager loves having you in the boardroom.
- You can set targets and manage a cross-functional effort to achieve those targets.
- You motivate others; you communicate clearly; you inspire your coworkers.
- You are a collaborative, hard working, problem solver, who leads by example.
- You are way above average, and only want to work at a place that is nowhere near average.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Prioritize incoming information and/or appointments.
- Plan and execute company eventsOwn the agenda for cross-functional meetingsEffectively manage complex business calendars and executive schedules.
- Communicate calendar changes to those affected in a timely manner.
- Work in an environment where multitasking is the norm; A problem-solver.
- Stay updated on executive’s priorities on a daily basisSchedule touch bases and staff meetings with direct reports. Troubleshoot as needed.
- Provide current agendas and necessary materials prior to meetings.
- Keep executives informed of time/date/location changes of meetings.
- Strong writing skills; the ability to create correspondence on behalf of founders.
- Arrange executive travelPrepare and compile presentation documents.
- Complete and reconcile invoices and expense reportsReceive and screen telephone calls
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What you’ll be bringing:
- 5+ years experience as an Executive Assistant providing support to a senior executives.
- Advanced PC skills (proficient using Google Suite, Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and the Internet)Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Analytical, strong problem solver and extremely organized.
- Ability to multitask, juggle numerous projects, competing priorities and tight deadlines simultaneously while maintaining quality.
- Strong adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and make decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
What we offer:
- Genuine opportunity to do well by doing good in a break-out sector.
- Work alongside humble, hungry, smart teammates.
- Competitive pay with seed-stage equity compensation in a high-growth company.
- Generous benefits package including Healthcare, Dental, Vision.
- Ability to create the culture of the organization as an early team member.
- Personal access to world experts in health optimization, longevity, performance and improvement.