F&G is hiring for a Life New Business Specialist. As a Life New Business Specialist I, you will function as a proactive liaison between producers, their uplines (IMOs), third-party administrators, Sales, Underwriting, Policyholder Services, Claims, Legal, and Actuarial departments to quickly resolve new business and customer service issues, specifically related to applications submitted that are not in good order.
As the Life New Business Specialists, you will:
- Review Life Insurance applications for completeness and accuracy
- Order necessary requirements for underwriting review
- Follow up with vendors and/or producers to obtain necessary requirements/information
- Answer incoming calls from agents regarding case inquiries
- Maintain caseload within stated SLA’s
Experience & Education Requirements
- AA or BA degree preferred.
- Relevant experience considered in lieu of degree.
- 1+ years of experience working in the insurance or financial services industry.
- Experience working in a service center, sales support team and/or other previous industry experience preferred.
- Successful completion of Life insurance related education such as LOMA or CLU coursework preferred.
F&G believes in an employee-centric flexible environment, which is why we offer the ability for in-office, hybrid and remote work arrangements. During the hiring process, you'll work with your leader to decide what works best for your role.
Join our employee-centric hybrid work environment: F&G Careers
Since 1959, Fidelity & Guaranty Life Insurance Company (F&G) has offered annuity and life insurance products to those who are seeking security in retirement and protection during life’s unexpected events.
As a national Top Workplace1, an Iowa Top Workplace2 and a proud equal opportunity employer, F&G team members are empowered, collaborative, dynamic and authentic. We believe that by embracing these values, we will continue to build and strengthen the company while continuing to be a great place to work.
Notice for all Applicants who are California residents under the California Privacy Rights Act. Please click here to review the policy.