Unqork is the leading Codeless as a Service platform that helps leading organizations build, deploy and manage complex software without having to think about code. Unqork created the codeless architecture standard – the future of software development that frees the world’s largest enterprises from the pitfalls of legacy code and allows them to focus on innovation to drive business and maintain a competitive edge. More than one third of Unqork’s corporate customers are in the Fortune 500, with a customer roster that includes Goldman Sachs, Marsh, Maimonides Medical Center and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. To learn more, please visit: unqork.com.
At Unqork, we are ignited by inclusive and innovative thinkers who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. We encourage you to apply!
Specifically this position will be focused on the definition, design, development, implementation/integration of policies, procedures, runbooks and other required initiatives to meet current and emerging risk management, control, regulatory and industry standards.
The Impact U will make:
- Report to our Head of Security Risk Management and work directly with Unqork CISO, IT Senior Management, Product Teams, and Sales
- FedRAMP Security Assessment Framework compliance
- SOC 2 Type 2 and ISO 27001 compliance monitoring and support during yearly assessments
- Future industry standards accreditation and/or certification
- Maintaining the existing and future FedRAMP Agency and or JAB ATOs
- Maintaining security policy and procedures
- Risk frameworks and testing
- Monitoring security control implementations
- Identifying, analyzing, tracking and helping to remediate security and enterprise risks
- Owning the vendor and supply chain risk management processes
What U bring:
- 7+ Years of relevant experience
- Mastery of security and enterprise risk management strategies, including quantitative risk assessment.
- Significant experience managing security and privacy risks using a Risk Management Framework and performing risk assessments
- In-depth understanding of legal and regulatory landscape related to security and global understanding of privacy regulations.
- Experience in cloud security architecture and DevSecOps principles.
- Understanding of cloud-native security architecture (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Expert understanding of ISO 27001, SOC 2, and other relevant audit frameworks and standards.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies and their security implications.
- Familiarity with advanced third-party risk management and vendor assessments.
- Understanding of security architecture and the implementation of complex controls.
- Awareness of legal and contractual aspects of cybersecurity in the technology sector.
- Understanding of Federal Cybersecurity requirements and typical operations
- FedRAMP or FISMA assessment experience
- Exceptional communication skills for presenting complex risk concepts
- Technical expertise to oversee large-scale access reviews and compliance audits.
- Strategic thinking to develop risk mitigation strategies aligned with business goals.
- Collaboration skills for coordinating security efforts across departments.
💻 Work from home with a remote-first community
🏝 Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
📝 Student loan payback program
🏥 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
💸 Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
🏠 Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
💰 Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
📣 Robust DEI Program that compensates ERSG leaders for their efforts
🏋🏻♀️ Subsidized ClassPass Membership
🍼 Generous Paid Parental Leave
🚀 Join Aerodei at Unqork, where we track and report on diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts
A few more things:
At Unqork we value DEI and every Unqorker focuses on a DEI organizational goal that is tied to their performance evaluation. All Unqorkers can actively measure and track the impact of their DEI initiatives through our custom DEI application.
Unqork is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. We strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
The US base salary range, across all Unqork US locations, for this full-time position is $115,500 – $181,500 + bonus + equity + perks/benefits. An individual employee’s salary within the range provided above depends on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, the working location, role, skillset and level of experience of such employee. Please note that the salary range reflects the base salary only, and does not include bonus, equity or perks/benefits.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.