At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in a truly essential industry. Join us.
Who we are looking for:
Situated within our Services Operations organization, this position is critical to Optiv’s success. It is a consultative and service-oriented position that directly supports the staffing needs for a professional services organization. We maintain Optiv’s ability to deliver high-class security services & solutions while enhancing our people’s experiences. Our primary focus within Optiv is to:
• Maximize utilization
• Assess skills/certifications against pipeline & market trends
• Develop career progression plans with stakeholders
• Increase the visibility of availability
How you’ll make an impact:
- Play a supporting role in the growth and management of the Enterprise Resource Management capability, development of its function to improve client and employee experience.
- Manage scheduling and skills collection for one or more capabilities
- Manage multiple initiatives which contribute to the efforts of strategic hiring and training development programs
- Play a core role in the growth and management of the Enterprise Resource Management capability, development of its function to improve client and employee experience.
- Contribute and deliver Services Operations onboarding programs.
- Time Management across multiple services and groups
- Work with partner and alliances leadership to help translate needs and development to initiatives
- Allocate Security resources spanning multiple levels and costing models against demand, skillset, and availability to maximize revenue and margin across the company.
- Facilitate the resource approval process across the program to ensure all roles are approved in advance staffing.
- Resource and capability pipeline and forecast tracking and reporting.
- Liaise with various internal stakeholders to ensure qualification and prioritization of requirements
- Ensure demand is logged and processed accordingly. Changes are logged effectively, tracked, and recorded accurately in a timely manner.
- Support, when needed, the identification, qualification, and placement of 3rd party contractors.
- Participate in weekly resourcing meetings to discuss the status of resources, projects, and pipeline
- Proactively support the team to advise, guide, and escalate any issues within resourcing based on analysis, market trends, and day-to-day issues to ensure effective and strategic decision making.
- Assist in planning, coordination, and implementation of workforce planning/bench management/talent management activities to support the overall business objectives.
- Demonstrate effectiveness driven around utilization, quality, education levels, practice design.
- Capturing of skills and certifications.
- Assist in services operations business development.
- Build maintain & engage with talent pools/pipelines in accordance with business requirements
- Manage resourcing escalations from inception to resolution.
- Provide weekly/monthly metrics to teams:
- Design and maintain weekly, monthly, and quarterly staffing dashboards
- Design ad hoc reporting when necessary
- Assist with the program forecast planning for staff
- Time Management across multiple services.
- Promote Optiv culture and delivery expectations across all new hires.
- Key contributor to the Services Operations onboarding program.
- Develop and maintain stakeholder relationships by understanding skill set and career development goals.
- Contribute to the strategic skills & capacity decisions for the organization.
- Liaise with external partners to bridge skills gaps against pipeline and trends in the market.
Qualifications for success:
- 3+ years minimum within IT, Professional Services, Cyber Security or similar industries.
- Experience in scheduling and staffing
- A collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative individual with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Employee focused
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to travel 30%