F&G is hiring for a Key Accounts Specialist – Premier.
This position serves as the single point of contact for the company’s top producing annuity agents or financial institutions. This position functions as a proactive liaison between the agents, distribution partners, third-party administrators, Sales, Legal, Claims, and Actuarial departments to resolve annuity new business and customer service issues. This individual will conduct appropriate customer outreach to solicit feedback to improve customer service and customize service solutions.
As an Key Accounts Specialist – Premier you will:
- Establish professional relationship with agents or distribution partners, as well as key administrative staff to facilitate proper business flow between various business units.
- Provide phone coverage for inbound calls as scheduled and complete outbound calls as assigned for projects, relationship building, and to resolve issues with new business applications.
- Review new business applications for agents and serve as the primary owner for a submitted application from the time the case is submitted to the point the case is issued.
- Understand key operational process flows, controls, compliance criteria and resolve complex new business and policy holder service issues.
- Achieve required phone and transaction performance as defined for the Key Account Specialist I.
- Implement an effective communication plan based on agent preferences.
- Serve as a liaison between agents and Policy holder Services, Commissions Contracting & Licensing, Legal, third party administrators, and other internal departments as needed.
- Resolve moderate to complex operational issues pertaining to product clarification and illustrations.
- Keep agents up-to-date on products and services, marketing programs, compliance regulations, and industry developments.
- Resolve problems and guide agents in software usage and web initiatives
Experience & Education Requirements
- AA or BA degree preferred.
- Relevant experience considered in lieu of degree.
- 4+ years of experience working in the insurance or financial services industry preferred. At least 1 year of annuity experience.
- Experience handling escalated phone calls involving service issues or training needs.
- Successful completion of Life insurance related education such as LOMA or CLU coursework strongly preferred.
- Perform other functions, duties and projects as assigned
- Regular and punctual attendance
- Some travel required (less than 10%)
F&G believes in an employee-centric flexible environment, which is why we offer the ability for in-office, hybrid and remote work arrangements. During the hiring process, you'll work with your leader to decide what works best for your role.
Join our employee-centric hybrid work environment: F&G Careers
Since 1959, Fidelity & Guaranty Life Insurance Company (F&G) has offered annuity and life insurance products to those who are seeking security in retirement and protection during life’s unexpected events.
As a national Top Workplace1, an Iowa Top Workplace2 and a proud equal opportunity employer, F&G team members are empowered, collaborative, dynamic and authentic. We believe that by embracing these values, we will continue to build and strengthen the company while continuing to be a great place to work.
Notice for all Applicants who are California residents under the California Privacy Rights Act. Please click here to review the policy.