Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
We are now searching for those dedicated to delivering the best-quality code to turn ideas into online practice! Don’t hesitate, apply now.
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – you have your own mentor and a leader of a dev group,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- clients from all over the world,
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- first commercial experience.
- basic knowledge of SQL.
- at least basic knowledge of HTTP and REST.
- understanding of Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- a good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+), Polish not required.
- experience in working in a team.
- communication skills sufficient to work with a team and our clients.
Nice to haves:
- familiarity with Netguru’s technology stack and conventions.
- knowledge of programming design patterns (e.g. service object or form object).
- experience in direct contact with clients (preferably foreign).
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences
- Multisport card
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We’d be happy to help.
If you would like to know more about Juniorship at Netguru, please take a look at our tips! 🙂