Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We offer a safe, inclusive, and productive environment for all team members. We respect and want to build on our diversity. We are open to workplace adaptations.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
Joining Netguru means:
- A 6-month-long juniorship in a supportive, experienced team spent on gaining and polishing your skills to kick off your career in programming – which makes a perfect foundation for future promotion and a pay raise!
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- A clear and fast-paced career path based on clearly defined goals – you will frequently meet with your leader who will help you make full use of your potential.
- Growing yourself and the people around you – you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people who will always have your back.
- Dev-friendly processes: Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes.
- Cooperation with clients from all over the world.
- Processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs!
Working on the best equipment. We will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Developing and implementing software within deadlines and in accordance with our guidelines for high-quality code,
- Proactively handling problems and providing adequate solutions,
- Participating in the planning, documentation, and execution of system testing,
- Maintaining and developing your knowledge about software development.
- Hands-on knowledge of Node.js and at least 1 framework (Express.js or preferably Nest.js),
- Basic knowledge of TypeScript,
- Basic knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases,
- Practical knowledge of GIT,
- A proven track record on Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab or another publicly available source,
- Good command of written and spoken English (B2+), Polish not required,
- A basic understanding of Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- Experience in direct contact with clients (preferably foreign),
- Communication skills sufficient to work with a team and international clients;
- Experience working in a team.
- Knowledge of programming design patterns (e.g. service objects, decorators, repositories),
- At least theoretical knowledge of Docker, serverless (AWS Lambda) or GCP services,
- Some familiarity with Netguru’s technology stack and conventions.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
– Multisport card,
– Private health insurance package,
– Life insurance,
– And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.