ezCater is the most trusted provider of corporate food solutions – a $300+ billion market in the US alone. ezCater is purpose-built for business. ezCater’s corporate food platform and flexible, scalable food solutions allow organizations to centralize and track their food spend, and fulfill everything from daily employee meals to client meetings and company all-hands. ezCater backs this up with business-grade, best-in-class, customer service and an unmatched nationwide footprint. We’re backed by top investors including Insight, Iconiq, Lightspeed, GIC, SoftBank, and Quadrille, and had an up-round in December of 2021 when we were valued at $1.6 billion.
As an IT Service Desk Engineer you will be responsible for supporting and empowering ezCater business units so they have a smooth and highly performant technology experience. ezCater is an agile, dynamic culture that fosters and encourages cross team collaboration and requires the ability to be flexible and adapt to the ever-changing work priorities and requirements as we are a fast growing company. For this role we are looking for candidates with strong interpersonal skills, who enjoy cupcakes, and are able to successfully work on a team.
As a Service Desk Engineer you will support a hybrid workforce with some people in the office and others remote so great communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) are incredibly important.
What You’ll Do:
- Triage and prioritize requests for service desk tickets ensuring that the business users have clarity and transparency into the process for resolution.
- Troubleshooting network connectivity issues in our Meraki & Fortigate environment
- Onboard and offboard employees via Okta and other internal tools
- Assemble, install, upgrade and configure new desktop computing resources, including hardware, software, and applications in a Microsoft/Apple environment.
- Maintain an accurate asset management via OOMNITZA
- Ensure that workstations are proactively maintained and patched and align with ezCater security policy
- Support on site and remote company meetings.
- Assists on IT Engineering projects
What You Have:
- A passion for solving technical problems and a desire to help others.
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- Experience in providing support for an endpoint fleet of Mac & Windows via JAMF & NinjaOne
- Supported Google Apps (Google Workspace) environment
- Supported modern enterprise software (Slack, Okta, Google, Zoom, O365, etc)
- Working knowledge of Zoom Room Video Conferencing
- Flexibility in working hours generally from 8am-5:30pm local time and occasional overtime and weekends.
- Ability to work from the Boston office 3-5 days per week
- Able to lift/move desktops & monitors