Oddball believes that the best products are built when companies understand and value the things they are working on. We value learning and growth and the ability to make a big impact at a small company. We believe that we can make big changes happen and improve the daily lives of millions of people by bringing quality software to the federal space.
We are hiring an IT Administrator to work at a company making a positive impact on millions of Americans' daily lives.
What you'll be doing:
The IT Administrator will play a crucial role in managing and overseeing the company's IT infrastructure, ensuring security compliance, developing and implementing IT policies, managing budgets, and leading, managing, and holding other IT personnel accountable. This role requires a proactive, knowledgeable, and technologically savvy individual who can manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
This role requires someone who is willing to help stand up our IT department from the ground up, and work closely to define requirements, and select tools.
- Infrastructure Management: Implement, oversee and maintain all aspects of the company's IT infrastructure, including hardware and software to ensure optimal performance and reliability. Lead IT infrastructure projects from conception to implementation, ensuring they meet business needs and are delivered on time and within budget
- Security Oversight: Develop and implement security protocols to protect company data and infrastructure from cyber threats. Conduct regular security audits and risk assessments, and respond promptly to any security breaches or incidents
- Policy and Compliance: Develop, implement, and maintain IT policies and procedures to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. Stay updated on industry standards and regulations related to IT security and privacy to ensure compliance
- Budget Management: Develop and manage the IT budget, ensuring efficient allocation of resources. Monitor IT expenditures, identify cost-saving opportunities, and make recommendations for financial planning.
- Manage and grow IT support and ticketing department to handle support requests
What you’ll bring:
- Proven experience as an IT Administrator or similar role, preferably in a mid-sized company
- Strong knowledge of IT systems, networks, cybersecurity, and cloud services
- Experience with budget management and financial planning in an IT context
- Familiarity with compliance regulations and standards related to IT security
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Must be authorized to work in the US and able to work domestically
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- Fully remote
- Tech & Education
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Company Match 401(k) plan
- Flexible PTO, Paid Holidays
Oddball is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact an Oddball HR representative to request such an accommodation by emailing hello@Oddball.io
At Oddball, it’s important each employee is compensated competitively and fairly. In alignment with state legal requirements. A range for the included position is listed below. Be advised, actual offer details are determined by job category, job location, and candidate skill level.
United States Wage Range: $70,000 – $110,000