About Madison Logic:
Our team is reshaping B2B marketing and having fun in the process! As a truly global company, we take pride in the diverse backgrounds of our team. When joining Madison Logic, you are committing to giving 100% and always striving for more. Work with & learn from an incredible group of people who care about your success as much as they care about their own. Our team is at the heart of what we do and our success starts with you!
Remote work note: Please refer to the job posting detail to determine what (if any) remote work options apply to the specific job advertised. Not all positions are available in all countries/regions. Where applicable, remote work must be conducted from your home office located in a jurisdiction in which Madison Logic has the legal right to operate. It requires availability and responsiveness on a full-time basis from a distraction free environment with access to high-speed internet. Please inquire for more details.
* United Kingdom: Remote Work is available to all applicants residing & authorized to work in the UK
* United States: Remote Work is available to applicants who reside in, and are authorized to work from, the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington State.
* Singapore: Remote Work is available to all applicants residing & authorized to work in Singapore
About the Role
As our first in-region Payroll & Expense Intern you will report into a IE-based Manager on our finance team. In this role, you will process payrolls for multiple regions, maintain accurate payroll and audit records, and administer our Travel & Expense Policies.
This position requires discretion as well as the ability to enforce policy consistently and with tact. In this role you will interact directly with the Madison Logic team to respond to payroll, travel, and expense questions. Success in this role requires a patience, confidence, and an inherent need to ‘figure out’ how to resolve challenges that come your way.
- Prepare & process international payroll on a monthly basis for our EMEA & APAC regions, including UK, IE, SG, IN and AU
- Establish and maintain payroll records
- Check and audit timekeeping records
- Verify payroll records are in compliance with established standards
- Make changes in the pay of employees
- Prepare error-free payroll-related management reports for accounting purposes
- Remain up-to-date on legal requirements relative to the benefits and payroll functions to assist with ongoing compliance in UK, IE, SG, IN and AU
- Draft journal entries for UK, IE, SG, IN and AU payroll and payroll taxes
- Work closely with finance team to ensure proper taxation & reporting
- Monitor TripActions Travel Platform to ensure all travel bookings are within company policy
- Assist team members with travel bookings and expense questions
- Review employee expense reports and enforce T&E Policies (using TripActions Liquid)
- Draft journal entries for benefit and travel related expenses
- Coordinate cost control efforts relating to travel expenses identified
TRAVEL & EXPENSE
- Proven ability to administer policy in an internal client-facing capacity with sensitivity & decorum
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of GDPR regulations & its impact on record keeping
- Strong mathematical/accounting acumen and attention to detail