Bloomreach is the world’s #1 Commerce Experience Cloud, empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic. It offers a suite of products that drive true personalization and digital commerce growth, including:
Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising
Content, offering a headless CMS
Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions
Together, these solutions combine the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI optimization, enabling revenue-driving digital commerce experiences that convert on any channel and every journey. Bloomreach serves over 850 global brands including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer. Bloomreach recently raised $175 million in a Series F funding round, bringing its total valuation to $2.2 billion. The investment was led by Goldman Sachs Asset Management with participation from Bain Capital Ventures and Sixth Street Growth. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
Become a Billing and Collections Intern for Bloomreach! The work you do will impact consumers in dozens of different verticals in the e-commerce space. Your starting salary will be 7€ / hour at average 20 hours / week, and you will be working in one of our Central European offices or from home. This role makes you a member of the Billing and Collections team within the Finance organization. This position offers invaluable experience in billing, collections and financial reporting, and also provides a unique opportunity to contribute to and learn from a passionate and committed team.
- Assist with billing and collections activities; sending out invoices, managing collection campaigns and conducting additional follow up if required
- Handling daily customer touch points; provide statements of account, invoice copies and process other queries
- Assist with weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Maintaining our customer database
- Assisting with ongoing process optimization; suggest improvements to our processes and systems to eliminate inefficiencies and help us scale
- Assist the team with any ongoing projects and ad hoc work as needed
Your success story will be:
- Taken on a pivotal role in the billing and collections team, having excelled in timely and accurate invoicing, and effectively managing the collection campaigns.
- Shined through updating, improving and maintaining the customer database.
- Proactively contributed towards leveling up the periodical reporting by showing meticulous reporting skills.
- Showcased versatility and commitment to the team success by assisting in ongoing processes and taking on ad hoc tasks.
- Left a lasting impact with your dedication, initiatives and drive for excellence.
You have the following experience and qualities:
- Education/experience in finance and/or financial reporting
- Excellent reporting skills (Excel/Google Sheets), with a keen eye for detail
- Experience in a Customer Service environment is a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- A problem solver and fast learner and adapter.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
We organize company events to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We encourage and support our employees to engage in volunteering activities – every Bloomreacher can take 5 paid days off to volunteer*.
We have a People Development Program — participating in personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.*
Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)*
The Employee Assistance Program — with counselors — is available for non-work-related challenges.*
Subscription to Calm – sleep and meditation app.*
We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Extended parental leave up to 26 calendar weeks for Primary Caregivers.*
Restricted Stock Units or Stock Options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.*
Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.*
We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
We celebrate work anniversaries — Bloomversaries!*
(*Subject to employment type. Interns are exempt from marked benefits, usually for the first 6 months.)
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it – we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.