At Cranial Technologies we’re not just reshaping heads, we’re reshaping lives. Our number one priority is our patients and their families. Families choose us because of the different kind of healthcare experience we offer through exceptional customer service, superior outcomes using the DOC Band® and a passion for the babies we treat.
We are currently looking for an Intake and Scheduling Coordinator to join our team!
The ability to work for a period of time or train in office is preferred, but remote work and training is also available.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all of our patients
- Educate potential patients about evaluation appointment, treatment process and insurance process
- Patient registration, appointment scheduling and handling of all intake calls for over 70 clinics across the US
- Conduct outgoing patient referral calls for over 70 clinics across the US
- Distribute incoming corporate calls appropriately
- Identify potential conflicts or other trends with the schedule for each clinic location
- Review cost share amounts for treatment when scheduling
- Complete financial agreements
- Upload documents to patient files
- 1 – 2 years customer service experience
- 1 – 2 years experience with computer software
- Exceptional communication and human relations skills in working with people from different backgrounds
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality is a MUST
- Ability to learn new things quickly and apply them in a fast paced, ever-evolving environment
- Professional image in appearance, words and actions
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
We offer an excellent benefits package
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Flex Spending Plans
- 3.5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- $18.00 an hour
You will receive a confirmation email stating your application has been submitted. Once your application has been reviewed, you should receive an update on your status via email. Please keep an eye on your spam and junk mail. Please no phone calls regarding the position.
If you are unable to submit your application, please email the recruiting department at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.