BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a full time Insurance Confirmation Associate in our Insurance Confirmation Home Health office, located in Parsippany, NJ. This is a remote opportunity.
Preferred location: West Coast | Hours: 7:30 PST/8:30 MST – 4:00 PST/5:00 MST
- Verifying home health care benefits for new home health and hospice clients
- Contacting insurance companies via phone and internet to obtain benefit & billing information timely
- Documenting benefits and communicating coverage info to internal service offices
- Assisting service offices with all benefits related correspondence
- Work with various departments to coordinate coverage, authorization, and contract status
- Able to work 10:30am – 7:30pm EST.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum 1 year of benefit experience
- Superb customer service and telephone skills
- Strong follow up skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- “All hands on deck” attitude
- Eager to learn
- Overall professional demeanor and presentation
- Strong PC skills
- Alignment with our core values of compassion, excellence, and reliability
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Base Salary: $40,000/year-$43,000/year depending on qualifications
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.