SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
- Driving revenue growth – end user focus to drive net new business
- Grow deeper into our existing customer accounts and drive business within selected regional channel partners and distribution
- Engage and support our channel partners in activities to assist in pipeline growth and revenue
- Enhances and further builds relationships with End Customers based upon knowledge of SonicWall’s technology, products, and services
- Promote and drive marketing campaigns within the end customer and partner community
- Maintain relationship with end customers including understanding their business model, structure and cybersecurity goals
- Drive Revenue and manage pipeline
- Outbound phone and email communications to both existing and new End Customers, Prospects, and Resellers
- Liaises between Customers, Partners and the SonicWall sales organization
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Critical thinking
- Communication (Ability to combine complex data and analyses into actionable business plans which facilitate decision-making; Ability to engage in active listening and draw out key conclusions from colleagues, Partner, Distributor and Customer relationships)
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task and prioritize workload
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be a self-starter with ability to follow through on projects assigned
- Strong skills in cross functional collaboration
- 4 Years + relevant work experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com or similar CRM platforms
- Some travel required <10%
SonicWall is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At SonicWall, we pride ourselves on recruiting a diverse mix of talented people and providing active security solutions in 215 countries.