We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to make outbound calls to schedule new patients into treatment. You’ll reach out to the caregiver of the patient (our patients are babies) who have already gone through an initial evaluation and indicated an interest to be treated but have either become unresponsive or have hesitated to move forward. You’ll be trained in our insurance process and funding options to answer questions and ensure the patient begins treatment as quickly and easily as possible. The right candidate will have exceptional professional communication skills and a knack for developing relationships with customers.
Cranial Technologies manufactures the DOC Band®, a customized medical device that reshapes babies’ heads, and we’re looking for someone who has the passion that our company does for changing babies’ lives every day.
At Cranial Technologies we’re not just reshaping heads, we’re reshaping lives. Our number one priority is our patients and their families. Families choose us because of the different kind of healthcare experience we offer through exceptional customer service, superior outcomes using the DOC Band® and a passion for the babies we treat.
- Make outbound calls and use other engagement / communication vehicles to schedule new patients.
- Explain the treatment and insurance process in easy-to-understand ways
- Identify needs by answering parent questions to determine any treatment, insurance, and cost concerns
- Help parents understand what makes Cranial Technologies different from the competition and communicate the benefits of treating with Cranial Technologies vs the competition
- Address and overcome objections from families
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous marketing and/or sales experience preferably in a clinic environment such as an orthodontic, dental or a plastic surgeon office.
- Exceptional communication and human relations skills in working with patients and co-workers from different backgrounds
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality
- Professional image in appearance, words and actions.
- Ability to manage details and multiple projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
We offer an excellent benefits package:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 3.5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
You will receive a confirmation email stating your application has been submitted. Once your application has been reviewed, you should receive an update on your status via email. Please keep an eye on your spam and junk mail. Please no phone calls regarding the position.
If you are unable to submit your application, please email the recruiting department at email@example.com for assistance.