Who We Are
Bright Cellars is the monthly wine subscription startup designed to help new wine drinkers discover and define their taste in wine! We curate wines from around the world with the goal of making wine fun, accessible and educational.
Our Mission is to inspire and educate a new generation of wine lovers by delivering a transformative, personalized wine experience.
We are obsessed with creating a member-centric wine journey.
We value smart, sustainable growth.
We are curious and humble learners.
We cultivate a diverse, collaborative, and transparent workplace.
We identify our challenges quickly and solve them thoughtfully.
We hold each other accountable to success.
We back our intuition and experience with data-driven insights.
We love wine and work to share that love with our members.
A Little About This Role: As a part time Influencer Coordinator on our team, you will be responsible for contributing to the overall growth of influencer strategies through sourcing talent and building influencer relationships. This role is hourly, for up to 30 hours a week.
What You’ll Do
- Build and maintain a talent contact database focusing on Tiktok and YouTube
- Manage talent outreach through influencer management platform
- Build and edit mailer lists, invite lists, and other target lists
- Actively schedule as needed and manage influencer calendars
- Stay up to date on trends are going, as well as community best practices; identifying areas of opportunity
- Report and recap updates for our marketing team
- Research and share industry intel including monthly events and other entertainment social media influencer/cultural moments news with the internal influencer, marketing and leadership team.
Experience We’re Looking For:
- 1+ years experience working with Grin or relevant influencer management platforms
- 1+ years experience in influencer marketing realm preferred (internship experience included)
- Confidence and ability to pick up the phone and build relationships
- A broad understanding of the influencer marketing space