Have you ever been online trying to pay a bill, and thought to yourself: “why are you making it so hard to give you my money?” This is the problem we’ve solved for over 2,000 companies across multiple verticals – primarily utilities, local government, insurance, and consumer finance organizations.
InvoiceCloud is a fintech solution leading the digital transformation of legacy industries. Our mission is to bring the Fortune payment experience (i.e. when you’re online paying your AMEX bill or going through the Amazon.com checkout process) to organizations who seek to drive better customer engagement, lower costs, and transform how they engage with their customers.
InvoiceCloud is part of EngageSmart, a vertical solutions company raising the standard for the everyday, essential tasks and services that are the building blocks for great customer relationships. We believe that every time someone says “it shouldn't be this hard,” they are right.
Invoice Cloud is a partner-first organization. We drive over 80% of our annual revenue through partner channels that include revenue share and co-sell models.
The Implementation Specialist is a key member of the Operations team. Their responsibility is to execute add-on projects and implementation delivery activities.
The Implementation Specialist must use project management skills as well as knowledge and professional experience to complete all assigned delivery tasks efficiently.
The expectation is that the Implementation Specialist will:
- Execute project delivery tasks; developing virtual sites, submitting coding requests, IVR setup, execute payment test, quality tests, Online Bank Direct setup and terminal requests
- Assist Project Manager with documenting integration plan
- Assist Project Manager with documenting project via project plan
- Execute tasks on time and pay attention to delivery task priorities
- Maintain permanent communication with stakeholders
- Maintain project documentation and delivery task tracking up to date
- Maintain an excellent relationship and open line of communication with IT, sales, billers, software partners, and all members of Operations team
- Coordinate all activities related to bringing clients add-on projects live including IT, Marketing, software and printing partners, CS, training, and the biller project tracking
- Some project management experience, customer support, or project coordination experience
- Experience in merchant services, electronic payments, or bill pay is a plus
- Bachelor's degree
- Technically savvy
- Outstanding verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills with a great attention to detail
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines
- Excellent time-management, organizational, and planning skills
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Invoice Cloud:
Our mission is to bring the Fortune 100 e-payment experience to organizations who don’t have the time/energy/resources to build it themselves. The platform has been designed in a way that consistently yields more online payments and paperless enrollments — driving the positive business outcomes our clients want. Invoice Cloud’s 25% YoY ‘same store sales growth’ is a testament to how effective the service is.
To all recruitment agencies: Invoice Cloud does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, employees, or any other organization location. Invoice Cloud is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.