We’re looking for an Image Processing Specialist who has excellent attention to detail and is experienced with utilizing 3D software. If you are an intelligent, professional, and friendly person with a passion for using your skills to help others, we want you on our team!
In this role you will be responsible for utilizing Cranial Technologies’ proprietary, digital 3D images (DSi® images) to generate reports that are used to document the patient’s head shape at the beginning and end of treatment. These reports are an important part of helping reshape lives as they are utilized by our patient’s parents, physicians and insurance team.
You’ll be working with a dynamic group of employees who are passionate about the work they do and are dedicated to the babies we treat. Our team members enjoy working in an invigorating environment, have an interest in learning in a collaborative setting, and most of all, bring a positive attitude!
- Generate DSi® Analysis reports from 3D DSi® images, using VAM, which includes photos and anthropometric measurements
- Register before and after 3D images to create comparison DSi Analysis reports, using VAM
- Assist the Digital Technologies department in reviewing & auditing 3D images and running commercial and proprietary software applications (3dsMax, Rhino CAD/CAM, Sentient3D, PowerMill/PowerShape, 3dMDPatient, Mirror and VAM)
- Liaison between multiple departments regarding reports and measurements
- Maintain consistent delivery of reports in a timely manner to remote locations
- Strong visual perception skills
- Analytical mindset with attention given to details
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills in working with co-workers
- Excellent computer skills and comfort with technology, with a preference for prior experience with 3D software.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Benefits Package for Cranial Technologies:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 3.5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
You will receive a confirmation email stating your application has been submitted. Once your application has been reviewed, you should receive an update on your status via email. Please keep an eye on your spam and junk mail. Please no phone calls regarding the position.
If you are unable to submit your application, please email the recruiting department at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.