At G-P, our mission is to break down barriers to global business, enabling opportunities for everyone, everywhere. With remote-first and diverse teams all around the world, our people are the key to achieving this mission. That’s why we trust our Dream Team members with the flexibility and autonomy to do their best and most innovative work, encourage and support their personal growth and career development, and believe in recognition for a job well done.
The work you’ll be a part of here will have a positive impact on people and their work/life possibilities around the world. Our industry-leading SaaS-based Global Employment Platform™ enables our customers to expand and grow into 180+ countries, creating more opportunities for global success – without requiring entity or subsidiary setup. Beyond the power of our platform, we never forget that behind every hire is a human being. And that brings us to you.
Beyond a competitive compensation and benefits package, what we offer to all employees is the clear and simple promise of Opportunity Made Possible. Come expand your skills in new ways and experience the thrill of impacting the way the world works, today and in the future.
About the position:
As a Human Resources Specialist (french speaking) in a fast-growing company, you will have responsibility for supporting professionals we engage on behalf of our clients and assisting in the management of the back-end HR, accounting, and legal service providers that support the infrastructure of our international entities.
What you will do:
- Support the on-boarding of new hires, including payroll setup and benefit enrolments as required
- Supporting with off-boarding and handling terminations where necessary
- Managing local payroll providers, benefits brokers, HR advisors and other partners
- Provide senior level support to our clients, managing client queries and advising on benefits, international payroll, expense reporting, and other HR matters acting as a regional expert.
- Manage client relationships in conjunction with members of the client services team
- Handle ongoing matters with existing clients by pulling in appropriate members of the team to resolve client queries
- Negotiating with potential new clients and existing clients expanding
- Work with the client and operations teams to identify and manage compliance issues and service improvement activities
What we are looking for:
- BS/BA Degree or higher in Human Resources, International Business, Accounting, Law, or other depending on experience
- 4-6 years Human Resources experience across.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in both English and French (Mandatory)
- Experience interacting with people internationally
- Willingness to work flexible hours across time zones, as required for international business
G-P helps growing companies unlock their full potential by making it possible to build highly skilled global teams in days instead of months. Through our SaaS-based platform, we help find, hire, onboard, pay, and manage team members, quickly and compliantly, to expand growth opportunities for everyone, everywhere – without the hassle of setting up local subsidiaries or branch offices.
G-P. Global Made Possible.
G-P is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to building and maintaining a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture that celebrates authenticity. We prohibit discrimination and harassment against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
G-P also is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation due to a disability during the interview process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.