Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
Looking for a job where there is never a dull moment? Cision’s Human Resources team is looking for a skilled HR Business Partner (HRBP) who thrives working in a fast-paced environment, taking on new challenges, making an impact and having fun doing it.
HRBPs work closely with Cision leadership in both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support. This role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
This candidate will be a seasoned HRBP who loves providing a best-in-class employee experience throughout the entire employee life cycle. You will focus on driving our unique brand of employee care, values, and engagement.
The HRBP position is responsible for aligning business objectives within assigned business units. You will help develop and implement initiatives geared towards driving business results, improving performance excellence, working directly with business leaders by aligning HR strategies with client groups to maximize potential, and helping to promote our employment brand. The HRBP serves as a consultant to management and individual contributors on all human resources-related matters. This is successfully accomplished by assessing and anticipating HR-related needs, seeking to develop integrated solutions, and by maintaining an effective level of business literacy within designated business units. The HRBP easily formulates partnerships across the HR function in an ongoing effort to deliver value-added service to management that reflect Cision’s business objectives.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic organization and help drive employee engagement and team effectiveness in an energizing, unique environment. #LI-Cisionsales #LI-Remote
- Develop strong relationships with supported business functions and assist in determining Human Resources priorities consistent with Cision goals and objectives.
- Partner closely with line of business leadership to drive the people and organization agenda.
- Partner with management to build and develop stronger work teams.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Drive year-round talent management processes, including performance appraisals, workforce calibration, development plans, succession planning, and employee engagement.
- Effectively drive leadership development, management/employee coaching, and performance management.
- Provide training for employees and managers on HR topics as needed.
- Coach employees and leaders on organizational practices, processes, and values.
- Utilize sound judgment in decision-making and when formulating recommendations to business leaders.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Help to conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Analyze key HR metrics, identify areas of opportunity, and assist in develop related action plans.
- Collaborate with HR Centers of Excellence including Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Total Rewards, etc. to leverage expertise, systems, and processes in support of business needs.
- Guide managers and employees through discipline and performance improvement procedures.
- Work on HR related projects for the betterment of the organization through process improvement initiatives.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees to effectively reduce legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Create proactive solutions to drive and facilitate change initiatives and continuous improvement projects in support of the customer group and the broader business. with executive leadership and department management on all human capital initiatives, matters, and programs.
- Be a champion of change, culture, and the values of Cision.
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated HRBP or HR experience working within the disciplines of Employee Relations and Talent Management.
- Strong knowledge of employee relations, compliance, risk assessment, talent management and analytics.
- Sound business acumen, with excellent critical thinking abilities, strong consultative, mentoring, coaching skills.
- Able to think creatively and independently.
- Experience coaching leaders and employees at all levels – from individual contributors, to newly promoted managers to seasoned executives.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills which convey candor, confidence, and the ability to influence others in a poised and effective manner, both written and verbally.
- Excellent conflict resolutions skills with the ability to act as a facilitator and advisor.
- Exceptional listening skills and ability to handle challenging situations with diplomacy and tact.
- Strong presentation skills; comfortable in front of senior leadership and decision makers.
- Innovation and the ability to be creative in problem solving, organizational diagnosis, and solution generation.
- Results oriented and service-minded, with the ability to establish credibility and build trusted relationships in partnership with business leaders to achieve initiatives and deliver results.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once, manage changing priorities and embrace agility, while conveying calm and confidence
- A strong sense of discretion, professionalism and use of good judgment while working with confidential and sensitive information.
- HRBP experience within the technology, SAAS space is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- PHR, SPHR or SHRM CP or SHRM SCP preferred or a Master’s Degree in Human Resources or a related discipline.