HR Operations Coordinator
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
We are looking for our first international HR Operations Coordinator to join the Lyft People team. This person should be a team player who excels at building relationships and can provide an impactful team member experience all while ensuring the integrity of our data.
- Manage data entry with timeliness and close attention to detail, including manager and organization hierarchy updates
- Audit data sets regularly to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Partner with cross functional People teams to implement new processes and improve existing practices (transaction processing, data collection, etc.)
- Provide first class customer service via Lyft’s internal ticketing system to ensure all team member questions are answered accurately, timely and professionally.
- Support existing international onboarding and offboarding processes. Partner with relevant People teams to recommend and implement process improvements.
- Evaluate situations where you can think critically and anticipate issues before they arise, and proactively suggest big-picture solutions
- 2+ years of prior work experience in HR
- Advanced English skills
- Workday business process management
- Employee-focused customer service
- Data audits and reconciliation
- Basic spreadsheet proficiency (e.g. vLookup, pivot tables, etc.)
- Detail oriented with high standards for accuracy and precision
- Ability to handle sensitive data with confidentiality and sound judgment
- Comfort managing multiple tasks simultaneously with tight deadlines