GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is focused on alleviating the global burden of cancer by developing pioneering technology to detect and identify multiple deadly cancer types early. The company is using the power of next-generation sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop its multi-cancer early detection blood test. GRAIL is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA with locations in Washington, D.C., North Carolina, and the United Kingdom. GRAIL, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Illumina, Inc. (NASDAQ:ILMN). For more information, please visit www.grail.com.
Grail is looking for a Talent Acquisition Operations & Enablement Director to focus on ensuring our operational and systems capabilities fully support recruitment efforts as we continue to scale our business. In this role you will focus on recruiting enablement, recruiting data operations & analytics, and recruiting coordination.
Our strength as a recruiting team lies in our ability to understand the needs of the business and build scaled strategies to attract and hire a diverse group of individuals who collectively make up our unique and inspiring culture. Recruiting Operations will support this by managing recruitment programs and equipping recruiters with support on our internal systems to enhance the recruiting process and tracking recruiting metrics.
What you’ll do:
- Act as the liaison between the Talent Acquisition team and key internal partners to align around process and training needs. Partnerships include working with People Technology, Legal, Compliance, Compensation, Mobility, etc.
- Develop and refine recruiter onboarding and training programs.
- Create strategies that enable a strong candidate experience from the interaction model to back end satisfaction measurement.
- Drive recruitment technology assessment and prioritization in partnership with the Talent Acquisition leadership team and the People Technology team.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition Leadership team to conduct a needs assessment to drive process efficiency and simplification. Use data to further refine key processes.
- Drive automation and efficiency across our recruiting platform Lever.
- Work to develop strategies that support overall capacity management, recruiter goal tracking, and scorecard development.
- Manage partnership contracts from technology providers, recruitment process outsourcing partners, and recruitment agencies.
- Partner with VP of Talent Acquisition to support systems budget and contract management.
What we’re looking for;
- Prior experience building a recruiting operations team in a complex high growth environment.
- Experience managing projects and developing programs for TA. (Early career program experience a plus)
- Experience managing recruiting tools and systems including process design and integration. Prior experience with Lever is preferred.
- Experience leading the implementation of system-wide recruitment technology and/or recruitment marketing initiatives, including ATS, SEO Sites, Career sites; pre-employment assessments; SkillSurvey reference tool, etc.
- Successful track record managing a high volume scheduling function.
- Demonstrated experience managing process improvement efforts.
- Experience with excel & powerpoint a must, google suite a plus.
- Experience building recruiter communications and training programs.
- Ability to work with cross functional partners to identify opportunities and deliver solutions.
- Background working with budgets, data analysis, and contract management