Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ empowers customer-facing teams to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes. Thousands of innovative companies like Morningstar Inc., Paychex, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. Gong is an award winning company and was recognized on the Inc 5000 (#99), Forbes Cloud 100 (#28), LinkedIn Top Start Ups (#2), and Great Places to Work lists in 2021.
Location: This position can be performed remotely. We have physical offices in San Francisco, Atlanta, and Chicago if you would like to go into an office location.
As a leader of Security Operations and Security Engineering, you’ll play a key role in ensuring trust and security are core to day to day operations. This will be a hands-on position as we mature our security team and you will be responsible for improving and automating our security operations and security engineering practices.
- Manage SIEM
- Incident Response
- AWS Security
- Security Orchestration and Automation
- Cloud security operations
- Insider threat
- 7+ years of security operations experience
- Familiarity with security operations in a cloud environment
- In-depth knowledge of SIEM (Security Information Event Management)
- AWS Experience including Guard Duty
- Familiarity with attack frameworks and mitigation
- Extensive incident response experience
Perks & Benefits:
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment