About the Stealth Venture
Our stealth psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy medical group is on a mission to improve appropriate access to psychedelic-assisted therapy, bring strong clinical rigor through evidence-based approaches, and be the provider of choice for insurers and referring providers.
One third of American adults experience symptoms of anxiety and depression, which has only been exacerbated by the pandemic. A significant portion of these individuals struggle to see tangible results or outcomes from current prescription medications or talk-therapy. Psychedelics (i.e., Ketamine, MDMA, LSD, Psilocybin, etc.) have emerged as new forms of treatment to combat and alleviate treatment-resistant depression. This is a massive area of need, with treatment-resistant depression alone impacting 5M patients in the United States.
As our Head of Product, you will play a critical role in shaping product strategy, defining the roadmap, launching our first MVP, and reimagining the industry standard for the safe delivery of ketamine-assisted psychotherapy. The ideal candidate is someone with deep expertise in creating and scaling product organizations in the healthcare space, with deep knowledge of digital health to build patient-centric and provider-empathetic experiences. The Head of Product will report directly to the stealth venture's CEO.
What you'll do:
- Own StealthCo’s product development & roadmap
- Define the Product organization’s OKRs (Objectives and Key Results), contributing to the overall success of StealthCo’s culture and growth
- Define the product organization’s workflows and standards of practice based on clinical protocols established
- Manage the product organization’s budget, including build vs buy technology decisions
- Create and own the product organization’s roadmap
- Serve as an executive leader & business partner
- Work cross-functionally with other organization leaders, such as clinical, business development,and operations, to translate organizational needs into the product roadmap
- Partner with strong engineering, design, and analytics counterparts, acting as a contributor and thought leader to drive the successful execution of the product vision
- Build the product team & establish culture
- Create the product organization’s hiring roadmap; defining areas of product ownership for and later growing and managing a team of future Product Managers (functional areas could include, but are not limited to: core product PMs; growth, acquisition, experimentation PMs; data, business intelligence PMs, UX Designers)
- Build a product organization that relies on both qualitative and quantitative feedback loops, as well as a strong data infrastructure and data-driven product culture
- Demonstrate a user-obsessed mindset, anchored around proactively solving for patient impact, outcomes, and safety
What you’ll need:
10+ years of senior product management experience, with experience at a data-driven, tech-enabled, digital product company
Prior experience building digital products for care delivery organizations that facilitate patient care, pharmaceutical fulfillment, care team interactions (e.g., referral platforms, mental health treatment workflows, EMRs)
Proven ability to build consumer-facing technology with a preference towards experience in patient-facing technology that incorporates measurement based care (e.g., the ability to track/capture patient health outcomes)
Experience using APIs to integrate data from 3rd party resources into one well executed user experience
Successfully managed platform infrastructure design, technical build & web product development
Experience managing budget and working cross-functionally to make productive resourcing decisions and tradeoffs
Excellent communication skills: a successful candidate will have emotional intelligence, and should be diplomatic, charismatic, persuasive, and credible to a wide variety of audiences, both internal and external
Experience as a user-centric product builder, as well as a data-driven analytical thinker
- Manages Complexity: Asks the right questions to accurately analyze situations. Acquires data from multiple and diverse sources when solving problems. Uncovers the root causes of difficult problems. Evaluates pros and cons, risks and benefits of different solution options. Makes sense of complex, high-quantity, and sometimes contradictory information, to solve problems.
- Empathizes with the User: Gains insight into user needs. Identifies opportunities that benefit the user. Builds and delivers solutions that meet user expectations. Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships. Delivers user-centric solutions.
- Balances Stakeholders: Understands internal and external stakeholder requirements, expectations, and needs. Balances the interests of multiple stakeholders. Considers cultural and ethical factors in the decision-making process. Acts fairly despite conflicting demands of stakeholders. Anticipates and balances the needs of multiple stakeholders.