We have an exciting role for an experienced HCM Workday Consultant. This is a full-time role where you will be a key member of dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects as we continue to grow and improve our HR tech stack. In this role, you will report to the Sr. Director of People Operations; partner across the People Team, with IT, and other internal partners such as finance and payroll to analyze current practices, lead the implementation of Workday HCM, and enhance processes by using new and existing technology. This role requires a critical thinker and resilient collaborator who creates creative solutions and can execute tactically while maintaining a view to long-term goals and company objectives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with the Workday project team to lead the design and implementation of Workday HCM, including ongoing administration and maintenance
- Take the lead on any new functionality coming in the future – from creative enhancements to the roll-out of end-to-end automation initiatives
- Demonstrate your continuous improvement and innovative mindset to identify, recommend, and improve current systems and processes Implement upgrades and enhancements, lead testing and data validation, and ensure that overall system performance is aligned with business objectives
- Take the lead on data governance, collaborating with key stakeholders to define security roles, access controls and permission sets, ensuring appropriate level of data security and segregation of duties
- Work closely with functional leads, managers and technical teams to gather requirements, recommend, design and implement solutions, and ensure user ease of adoption
- Ensure HRIS compliance with data privacy regulations and company policies, including data security and confidentiality.
- Document business processes and enhancement requirements.
- Lead and drive organizational change management through system and process implementation.
- Collaborates with the Workday Finance and Projects Manager(s) to prioritize cross system impacted initiatives or enhancements.
- 6+ years of strong hands-on experience delivering Workday solutions through all stages of the delivery lifecycle
- It would be awesome if you’re a former Workday implementer certified or Pro certified in Core HCM, Core Compensation, Advanced Compensation, Advanced Reporting, Talent Optimization Expert level proficiency in Workday HCM, Compensation (Advanced), Absence Management, Talent and Performance and Reporting Familiar with Workday Express Launch implementation program is a plus Skilled at stakeholder engagement, working with cross-functional/ regional teams to understand and address functional and data-related requirements
- Experienced change agent – background in change management methodologies, approaches and execution to fit business and culture needs
- Ability to influence adoption of the optimal approach at all levels and drive the seamless delivery of projects through strong project management capabilities
- Proven ability to build great relationships and convey and debate design rationale – Emphasis on thought partnership and collaboration
- Solid knowledge of HR systems structure, functions and processes – Sound understanding of interdependencies between various systems and downstream impacts
- Experience building and maintaining workflows and understanding system integrations
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive in a global, dynamic environment – adopting an iterative design process
- Workday Pro certification preferred Bachelor’s degree or equivalent military experience preferred