What is VEED.IO?
VEED.IO is an online video editing platform. Our mission is to make storytelling through videos easy and accessible to everyone. Millions of creators around the world use our products to tell stories, create content, grow their audience and more (hey, you might even know some of them!)
..here let us show you!
We’re at a super interesting stage right now: two years ago, we had no staff and no money, and now things are going really well: we are the fastest-growing video editor in the world, we are profitable and we are building out the product.
At VEED, we have a simple mission: making creative storytelling with video simple and accessible for everyone. That’s why we’re shifting from building “just” a video editor to building a suite of tools that allow anyone to make great videos.
About the team:
You’ll be a part of the User Growth group within VEED. This is a cross-functional group made up of teams of product, growth, engineering, design and marketing where everyone supports each other to achieve the biggest impact possible.
The group is self-sufficient with a culture of “a startup within a startup”. You’ll work within the product-led growth team side of the group, and help supercharge our user growth.
Our team is smart, energetic, extremely talented and driven. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we all love what we do. When we love what we do, we aim to do it at a world-class level. We’re constantly learning.
What you’ll do:
- Build and scale our global performance strategy to drive creators and revenue for VEED.
- Work cross-functionally with other product, product-growth, and growth-marketing teams within VEED to deliver a clear performance strategy in sync with our existing and future channels.
- Understand and analyse performance data, testing data, attributions, and community and market trends to inform strategy and creative content development to deliver the best in class impact and ROI.
- Own a holistic view on user acquisition and growth for performance marketing, from strategy to execution.
- Establish scalable operations and processes, to allow VEED to scale and distribute growth strategy globally
- Manage any external agencies and partners.
- Build and coach a team with a focus on empowering them to grow and develop their skills.
- Understand VEED’s product, growth loop, and core value prop to bring new and innovative ways to drive growth.
What we’re looking for:
- 5-10+ years of experience managing and scaling performance marketing globally.
- A passion for your craft in performance marketing as well as product led growth.
- Past experience working across B2B and B2C with an established track record.
- A strategic thinker who can deliver from plan through to execution. Strong at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects.
- Ability to manage and build relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- A love for data and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent communication skills in both: written and on-video.
- A self-starter with tenacity for execution and delivery.
What are the things we value?
- You seek what is best for VEED.
- You make time to help, nurture and mentor others.
- You embrace background diversity.
- You focus on skillsets instead of job titles.
- You intervene if you witness others being marginalized.
- You treat people with respect irrespective of their opinion.
Characteristics we value:
- Originality: originality of ideas, the relevance of ideas, open-mindedness, ability to challenge and reason.
- Productivity: effectiveness, efficiency and reliability.
- Adaptability: Hungry and goal-oriented.
What makes us special?
Work from home with your dog?
Work in a cafe?
Need a few days off?
Swap a weekday for a weekend?
Working a half-day?
All of the above is 100% good for us!
Our entire team is remote (and always has been). This is our work from home view everyday <3
We are happy as long as you’re happy. You will have the freedom and autonomy you need to make decisions and do your best work. Our team is smart, energetic, extremely talented and driven. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we all love what we do.
OH one more thing! We would really encourage applications from ALL candidates. Our team is diverse in every way possible and we want to keep it that way 🙂