As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
We are looking for an operations manager to join our team and contribute to the success of our growth marketing function. At the highest level, you will be charged with supporting scope, timeline and budget for all growth marketing initiatives to help the team achieve quarterly OKRs and goals. In this role, you’ll manage complex projects, deliverables and support process excellence in both high-level annual planning and tactical project management.
You will be the project voice at all checkpoints to ensure the initiatives are healthy, on-time and on budget. You will establish meetings, agendas and next steps for the growth team & applicable vendor partners. You will help the team stay organized by keeping project & budget trackers up to date, manage and process all documents, and support calendar optimization.
The role will work closely with growth marketers to streamline processes across various growth channels. Ops will move growth project deliverables through all stages of development (soup to nuts) including: Analytics, Content, Design, Legal, Engineering, QA and applicable approvals.
This team is growing FAST and requires a thoughtful & organized operations manager to help them move at the speed of the industry. This role reports to the Marketing Operations Lead with a dotted line into the Growth Marketing Function. Your day to day work will focus on growth marketing, however you will also work closely with the larger Marketing Ops function to ensure operations is aligned and informed on functional progress.
Who You Are
You are someone who is passionate about operations & data. You have experience with project management in the marketing space and understand the importance of planning, execution & progress reporting. You aren’t afraid to speak up when a project is being neglected or if a process is breaking down. You are always seeking to improve the way your team works and the tools that help assist in being a world-class marketing organization. You’re a strong communicator with excellent follow through skills – you don’t let anything slip through the cracks. You’ve got an ease about you: you address urgency head-on and handle ambiguous situations with a clear, cool head and open mind. You enjoy moving complex projects forward and keeping teammates motivated to the finish line!
- This role will project manage & support the following Growth workstreams
- Organic search SEO strategy and optimization
- App Store optimization
- A/B testing & mobile app conversion strategy
- Conversion rate optimization
- A/B testing and web conversion strategy
- Email promotion
- Paid search
- Paid social
- Affiliate portfolio optimization
- 5+ years of experience in marketing project management or operations
- Experience working in project management platforms and software solutions
- Experience managing large scale projects and budgets
- Concise speaker, you can slice, dice and distill a narrative from complex information to your team
- Understands how to track and organize complex marketing deliverables & projects across various platforms
- Transcreation and localization experience
- Previous crypto experience not required but certainly a plus!