We are looking for a Growth Marketing Associate to join the Growth Marketing team, reporting directly to our Director of Growth Marketing.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for executing our Growth Marketing strategy with a focus on Paid Social. This includes launching ads, optimizing, and reporting across brands and accounts with the end goal of driving efficient revenue for the business. Channel optimization will include frequent creative and audience testing as well as sharing performance learnings and results to the broader company.
The ideal candidate is highly analytical and detail oriented, with foundational knowledge in performance marketing and interest in strategies for growing DTC businesses. They will be able to gather learnings through data analysis that helps drive performance improvements across brands. They should have strong familiarity with best creative practices for direct response ads, especially on Paid Social, and be able to approach creative and targeting strategy in an analytical but also innovative way. This person is performance and results driven, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
This role will be a remote position, but must be based in the United States.
Responsibilities will include:
- Own execution of Paid Social campaigns across our owned brands, including ad launching, optimization, and reporting
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure timely launch of campaigns including product launches and promotions
- Work closely with our Growth Marketing Managers to track performance and achieve channel and business revenue goals
- Work closely with our Creative team to help drive creative strategy and asset delivery to any necessary ad partners
- Work directly with Content Creator partners to help with product delivery and briefing for ad creative, as well as contribute to new creator sourcing
- 1+ years of experience executing on direct response conversion Paid Social campaigns, with a focus on Facebook / Instagram
- Highly analytical with deep understanding of Paid Marketing KPIs including Conversions, Revenue, ROAS, CTR, CVR, CPA, and AOV
- Expert on FB Business Manager, familiar with Google Analytics, proficient in Excel
- Strong reporting skills focusing on creative and audience insights and ability to action on these insights through relevant optimizations
- Experience working closely with Creative teams on ad creative strategy and workflows with strong understanding of Paid Social creative best practices
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity while managing multiple brands, competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Experience at an agency or managing multiple brands, specifically Ecommerce is a plus
- Experience on additional channels a plus (i.e. Tik Tok, Pinterest, Affiliate, Google)
- Experience starting and scaling new accounts for early-stage companies a plus
- Must be authorized to work within the United States
At Pattern, we’re building an inclusive team of diverse individuals as passionate about our mission as we are. We set out to ensure each member has the resources they need to thrive, create, and succeed.
As an equal opportunity employer, all persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, disability or handicap, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law (cancer or genetic characteristics), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.