Rentokil Pest Control – Graduate Pest Control Technician
This role comes with a basic salary of £22,800 per annum plus benefits (including a company vehicle, fuel card, mobile phone and uniform), increasing to £24005 plus benefits, once you are fully trained.
As a global leader in pest control Rentokil provides expert, reliable and professional advice to customers spanning both commercial and residential. Colleagues who have been successful in this role have included science graduates with degrees in disciplines such as life sciences, biology, zoology or animal science.
Expected OTE: £30,000 per annum
Permanent: A full-time role, working Monday to Friday (40hr week), Up to 48 hours may become available in the future with an increased salary
This is a field-based role which would suit an enthusiastic individual who likes to manage their own time and spend the day solving bespoke customer problems face to face.
You will join our specialist hit squad supporting key branches across the UK working on service improvement. You will be working within different branches across the UK, therefore, the commitment to working away from home during your working
week is required. In your first 6-12 months, you will cover various areas as a Pest Control Technician, supporting customers with their pest control issues, whilst obtaining full industry-recognised training.
- Sales Surveyor
- Field Biologist
- Service Team Leader
- Key Accounts Manager
- A minimum 2.2 degree in a science/BSc related subject
- A full UK driving licence
- A desire to work hard but to also have fun, as you meet and interact with customers daily
- Flexibility with working patterns to support the business need
- Comfortable with travelling across the UK Monday – Friday.
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Life insurance
- Enrolment to our company contributory pension scheme
- Salary grading system – linked to performance for those colleagues who are keen to develop their career within our business
- Uncapped overtime – opportunities are regularly available to meet the needs of our customers in a growing market
- Uncapped leads commission – although this isn’t a sales job, we reward you for passing on sales leads to your local sales consultant
- RI Rewards – provides access to cashback and discounts from 3,000+ retailers
- Refer a Friend – to work for Rentokil Initial (and earn up to £1000)
- Long service recognition – which includes an extra five days of annual leave entitlement following the completion of five years of service
- Our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) – which is FREE to access and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to you as well as your family and friends.
A Company Putting “People First”
Rentokil Initial (FTSE100) is one of the largest business services companies in the world, operating in 88 countries and providing services that protect people and enhance lives. Rentokil is the world’s leading commercial pest control services provider, Initial is the world’s leading commercial hygiene services provider and its Ambius business is the world’s leading provider of plants and scenting.
As a business we focus on the Right People, doing the Right Things and in the Right Way. We invest a lot of time and money in training and in developing all of our colleagues to be the best that they can, and we are always looking for talented and driven people to join our Rentokil Initial Family.
Our Social Links