Got a taste of ServiceNow Developer work and want to see more
Proficio Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain Full-time 2022-07-26
Proficio is an award-winning managed detection and response (MDR) services provider. We provide 24/7 security monitoring, investigation, alerting and response services to organizations in healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, retail and other industries. Proficio has been highlighted in Gartner’s Market Guide for Managed Detection and Response Services for the last three consecutive years. We have a track record of innovation. Proficio invented the concept of SOC-as-a-Service. We were the first MSSP to provide automated response services and the first in our space to provide a risk scoring dashboard.
Our typical client is a medium to large-sized organization that lacks the in-house resources to address the challenges of a rapidly changing threat landscape. The difficulty of hiring and retaining cybersecurity professionals are widely understood but our prospective clients also struggle to effectively harness technology and build hardened processes.
While Proficio has developed a unified service delivery platform designed to meet the needs of the most demanding clients, what sets us apart is the quality and passion of our people. We believe the SOC of the Future will meld the creativity of human intelligence with the power of advanced technologies like AI.
- We are seeking ServiceNow Developer to configure and develop core and custom solutions in an expanding ServiceNow environment. You will work with cross-functional teams to develop and implement ServiceNow applications, provide architectural input, and maintain stability of the platform by ensuring the appropriate design and development standards are always used.
- Supporting the rollout of new applications and enhancements in ServiceNow
- 3rd party software integrations with ServiceNow
- Solution and provide requested enhancements to existing ServiceNow applications
- Work with functional and admin teams to deliver automated workflow solutions in ServiceNow
- Advanced scripting of business rules, UI Policies, Client Scripts, ACLs, Workflow Activities, etc.
- Configure ServiceNow Discovery and Orchestration.
- Minimum 1-2 years of ServiceNow development, configuration, and administration experience in an enterprise environment.
- Proven and verifiable history of analyzing business situations and working within a group environment to provide efficient and effective software solutions.
- Participation in the full software development life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, and promotion into Production.
- Proven history of providing technical support during all phases of project delivery including project estimates, design review, documentation creation, and peer code reviews
- Opportunity to work in a progressive organization with structured training and roadmap for success
- Private Insurance
Proficio is an EOE employer.