Anaplan. As the engine behind back-office system connectivity, you might not recognize our name, but our customers rank among the who’s who in the Fortune 50. Coca-Cola, LinkedIn, Adobe, and Bayer are just a few of the 2,000+ companies that rely on our best-in-class platform and its native AI capabilities to see, plan, and lead their businesses. By dynamically connecting financial, strategic, and operational plans in real-time, companies trust Anaplan to give them the power to anticipate change, address complexity, deliver operational insights, increase profits, and stay ahead of their competition.
What unites Anaplanners across teams and geographies is our commitment to our customers’ success and our collective motivation to achieve ambitious goals. We champion diversity of thought and ideas, and we behave like leaders irrespective of title. When you work for us, you’ll be part of a winning culture that’s dedicated to creating opportunities for our customers, partners, and employees. We hope you’ll join us. Let’s create something incredible together!
Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a Global Certification Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the successful adoption and certification of our software across diverse markets. This role is crucial in maintaining the highest standards of product knowledge and proficiency among users, partners, and employees.
· 7+ years’ experience developing and managing certification programs, preferably in a SaaS software environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or a related field
· Experience working with Instructional designers to develop exam questions.
· Experience working with certification tools such as Credly and Kryterion.
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
· Ability to work effectively in a global and diverse environment.
· Detail-oriented with a commitment to delivering high-quality results.
· Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
· Familiarity with learning management systems and online training platforms.
· Design and implement global certification programs for various user roles.
· Develop and execute a strategy and communication plan for annual recertifications.
· Develop comprehensive enablement materials, including documentation, email campaigns, and videos, to support certification programs.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product development, marketing, and customer success, to gather insights and ensure certification materials are up to date with the latest product features and enhancements.
· Generate reports on certification program metrics, including completion rates, success rates, and areas for improvement, to contribute valuable insights for decision-making.
· Manage the coordination of certification exams and training sessions on a global scale, considering time zone differences and regional nuances.
· Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of certification programs, gathering feedback from users and stakeholders to continuously enhance the quality of training materials and examinations.
· Stay current with industry trends, and updates to our software to ensure certification programs reflect the latest knowledge and skills required.
· Provide ongoing support to certified users, addressing inquiries and challenges related to product usage, and facilitating advanced training sessions as needed.
· Monitor the Anaplan Community and greater internet for sensitive exam information that could enable cheating on the exams
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Fraud Recruitment Disclaimer:
It has come to our attention that fraudulent and fictitious job opportunities are being circulated on the Internet. Prospective candidates are being contacted by certain individuals, mainly through telephone calls, emails and correspondences, claiming they are representatives of Anaplan. The main purpose of these correspondences and announcement is to obtain privileged information from individuals.
Anaplan does not:
- Extend offers to candidates without an extensive interview process with a member of our recruitment team and a hiring manager via video or in person.
- Send job offers via email. All offers are first extended verbally by a member of our internal recruitment team whenever possible, and then followed up via written communication.
All emails from Anaplan would come from an @anaplan.com email address. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Anaplan, please send an email to email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.