See yourself at Twilio.
Join the team as our next Global Benefits Lead (Sr. Benefits Analyst).
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're a remote first company and on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position reports to the Sr. Director, Global Benefits and is a strategic partner and project manager on the Global Benefits team. This person is responsible for supporting global benefits renewals in 19 countries (excluding US & Canada) for the APJ, EMEA and LATAM regions for about 3,000 employees. The role will work closely with the regional Total Rewards teams and will partner with the N.America Benefits and Global Leaves team (within Global Benefits).
This role and the full Global Benefits team ensures our benefit offerings provide support and meets the current and future needs of all Twilions (~8,500 globally). We are focused on scaling our capabilities to align with Twilio’s recent growth by ensuring we are operating efficiently and effectively.
In this role, you will:
- Partner closely with regional Benefits Analysts and Total Rewards leaders and project manage & support all benefit renewals for the APJ, EMEA & LATAM regions by:
- Applying a consistent renewal process globally
- Supporting pre-renewal & benchmarking work
- Supporting design considerations
- Aligning to global strategy for all renewals
- Ensuring benefits programs are current with regards to trends, practices, costs, and local competitiveness
- Managing the end-to-end procurement and sourcing processes relating to all benefits vendors (as part of the renewal process)
- Manage regional/global broker partnerships – ensure the broker is providing the operational & consultative support needed and performing at expected service levels.
- Support Regional TRC Teams with managing vendor partners (broker, providers, consultants) to ensure they are delivering superb employee experience and addressing any ineffective partnership as part of the renewal process.
- Ensure benefit programs (offerings, processes etc.) are consistently applied across all regions and aligned with global benefits strategy.
- Identify areas of opportunities at the country levels that should be applied regionally or globally.
- Work collaboratively with local and regional teams across Twilio (e.g., HRBP’s, Payroll, Legal, Communications, People Technology, Facilities, Finance, Procurement etc.).
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 3-4+ years experience with employee benefit programs which should include global benefits.
- Expertise in benefit programs management including administration, compliance, employee education/engagement, data analytics & financials.
- Must have strong project management skills and ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to maintain effective working relationships with internal & external partners.
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees.
- Ability to prioritize and maintain flexibility in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Attention to detail, organizational, and project management skills.
- Must be comfortable using Excel or other applications to analyze data. Ability to gather, check and analyze complex information and data and effectively communicate findings.
- Continuous focus to monitor and improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work collaboratively across internal teams to provide effective customer service to employees.
- Results driven & problem-solver.
- Strong business acumen with ability to engage and inform key stakeholders as needed.
- Will take the initiative to drive projects forward even under ambiguous circumstances.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (Business, Finance, HR) or high school diploma plus hands-on relevant experience in lieu of degree
- Managed benefit programs at mid to large organization(s) (with at least 5k+ ee’s)
- Experience working as part of a remote team
- Worked for a multinational company
This role can be located at one of Twilio’s US locations.
What we offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including things like competitive pay, generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
(Location dependent information)
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
*If you are a Colorado applicant:
The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $90,320 – $124,190.
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.