Do you love movies and tv shows? Like to work with data? Are you up to date on the latest social media platforms? Then keep reading!
We are looking for someone to join our team that ensure our client’s products have the metadata quality and coverage needed to offer the best-in-class customer experience. You will work cooperatively with international teams to monitor, curate, and improve the quality of our products and partner data integrations.
– Verify content accuracy, ensuring it meets the provided standards
– Make possible edits, fixes, or suggestions to the data content when needed
– Make decisions on content often with limited information on hand
– Report any patterns of issues observed to help improve database and product performance
– Test tools to provide feedback for improving efficiency and accuracy
– Work and communicate with cross-functional teams
Location: Remote work, must be based in Ireland
Project Duration: Ongoing
Pay Rate: £31,850/ a year (GB)
Working Hours/Schedule: Full-time (39 hours per week)
Desired Start Date: As soon as possible
Please bear in mind that Welocalize does not offer visa sponsorship for this role.
25 days of annual leave & 8 bank holidays
Private Health Insurance – 90% funded by Welocalize (discounts of gym membership)
Cycle to Work Scheme
Employee Assistance Program
Pension Contributions from the company up to 5%Life Assurance – 4x annual salary given to chosen beneficiary if death in service occurs
Qualifications and Skills:
- Native level fluency in German
- Business English level
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to maintain motivation and solid focus through hours of repetitive tasks
- Highly detail-oriented with ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Sharp problem-solving and analytical skills, along with ability to learn from history and prevent errors from recurring
- Experience with using advanced spreadsheet
- A wide-ranging and up-to-date knowledge of the local movies, TV shows, music, literature, social media platforms, cultural sensitivities and nuances
- Experience with some or all of the following: Apple products and MS Office
- Degree not required but preferred in: Art, Design, Media, Production, Literature, Film, etc.