At Bazaarvoice, we create smart shopping experiences. Through our expansive global network, product-passionate community & enterprise technology, we connect thousands of brands and retailers with billions of consumers. Our solutions enable brands to connect with consumers and collect valuable user-generated content, at an unprecedented scale. This content achieves global reach by leveraging our extensive and ever-expanding retail, social & search syndication network. And we make it easy for brands & retailers to gain valuable business insights from real-time consumer feedback with intuitive tools and dashboards. The result is smarter shopping: loyal customers, increased sales, and improved products.
The problem we are trying to solve : Brands and retailers struggle to make real connections with consumers. It’s a challenge to deliver trustworthy and inspiring content in the moments that matter most during the discovery and purchase cycle. The result? Time and money spent on content that doesn’t attract new consumers, convert them, or earn their long-term loyalty.
Our brand promise : closing the gap between brands and consumers.
Founded in 2005, Bazaarvoice is headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
About the Role:
At Bazaarvoice, one of our core values is “Customer is key.” As the Gainsight Administrator, you are an integral contributor towards that core value and our overall client success strategy. While partnering with leaders from CS, Sales, and Operations, you will be providing access to information and innovative workflows to deliver on customer outcomes. You will be responsible for the administration, architecture, and governance of our CS technology infrastructure. Insights, automation, and efficiency are critical to our capacity to serve our customers. The Gainsight Admin will focus on scaling the performance of our Gainsight instance alongside the growth of our CS organization – and our customer portfolio!
- Proactively offer recommendations to improve efficiencies through development and adoption of best practices and standardized procedures for client success
- Responsible for architecture and configuration of Gainsight for the client success organization
- Design and deliver new programs in Gainsight for global CS teamsPartner with CS Operations to elevate the necessary metrics and data points to inform the business about the performance of our client success organization
- Capture business requirements from key CS stakeholders to ensure that all improvements are designed with the end user top of mind
- Design business rules that analyze customer data and trigger actions for the CS team to proactively engage with customers and enable our CS team to scale. (ex: build out risk alerts and predictive health scores)
- Coordinate and align with internal teams, such as IT, Product, Engineering, and Operations teams, to configure and develop the Gainsight environment to meet the needs of internal customers (including external integrations, rules, reports, dashboards, and workflows, particularly with its interactions and dependency on Salesforce)
- Assist with training and change management efforts to optimize platform success across the company, including training end users and increasing user skills with the platform
- Monitor system performance and provide day-to-day end user support to all levels of the CS organization
- 2+ years of Gainsight experience (Certification preferred) or Customer Success Software administration experience
- 1+ year of Salesforce configuration and administration experience (preferably)
- Knowledge of client success business function, including key metrics, processes, and general best practices to drive operational excellence
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally to understand business requirements and translate them to effective use of applications
- Clear communication with excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with multiple stakeholders while juggling multiple projects end-to-end
- Exceptional analytical & problem-solving skills with the ability to intuitively diagnose issues using data
- Excellent critical thinking skills; must be able to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to general understanding, and distinguish user requests from underlying true needs
- Self-starter who takes the initiative to bring solutions to a complex problem
- Strong attention to detail, especially as it relates to change management and releases of system improvements/updates
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and tight deadlines
- Proficient user of Microsoft Suite (Excel, Powerpoint); knowledge of other reporting tools is a bonus!