Who We Are:
BrandCycle Inc. is a premium publisher network that represents more than 5,000 bloggers, content creators and social media influencers who use short-form content and strategic deals to convert today’s shoppers. Our proprietary technology delivers exclusive affiliate and paid campaigns to publishers in a streamlined, easy-to-use way. BrandCycle is integrated with 600 of the top brand affiliate programs, including Coach, Kate Spade, Nordstrom, Target, Converse, Crocs and Michael Kors. In December 2021, BrandCycle was acquired by StackCommerce, the leader in commerce content for publishers.
BrandCycle is looking to hire a Full-Stack Engineer for a 100% remote position. This individual will be a key member of our development team, responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining both the front-end and back-end components of our web applications. This role is responsible for independently completing various project work and will contribute to the creation of user-friendly, efficient, and reliable software. This is a great opportunity to get in with a fast-growing team at a pivotal time in the company’s growth.
What You'll Do:
- Full-Stack Development: Design, develop, test, and maintain both front-end and back-end components of web applications.
- Server-Side Development: Develop server-side logic, APIs, and database interactions using server-side programming languages like Python, Java, Ruby, Node.js, or others.
- Database Management: Design and manage databases, including data modeling, queries, and data storage, to ensure efficient and secure data handling.
- API Development: Create and maintain APIs to enable communication between the front-end and back-end components.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Minimum of 4 years work experience as a Backend Engineer
- Proficiency in server-side programming languages (e.g., Python, Java, Ruby, Node.js).
- Strong knowledge of databases and database management systems (SQL and NoSQL).
- Experience with Drupal 9
What to Expect:
- Intro Call: You’ll hop on a quick call with the hiring manager so we can get to know you better — and you can learn a little more about the role.
- Remote-Team Interview: You’ll be meeting with 2-3 team members on a video call. This is your chance to ask questions and see who this role interacts with on a daily basis.
- Final Video Call: This is a great opportunity to get to know one of our senior executives over video.
- Offer: We send over an offer and you (hopefully) accept! Welcome to Stack!
Our overall compensation and rewards package includes base pay, bonus or commission, and a variety of benefits. Base pay is determined within a range that allows you the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The anticipated annualized salary range for this role is $102,000- $138,000 (this range may be modified in the future based on changing market conditions). Your initial base pay will be determined based on several factors, including demonstrated skills, relevant education or training, experience, qualifications, travel requirements, and job location.
Benefits + Perks:
As a company, we have a lot to offer for the right candidate:
- Health Benefits: We offer medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- 401K: Eligible on your first day of employment.
- Super Flex Time: Run errands as needed, just get your stuff done.
- Unlimited Vacation: Take time to unwind with unlimited PTO, plus an office closure between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Generous Parental Leave Program: 12 weeks of paid pregnancy disability and baby bonding leave, as well as 4 weeks of paid paternity leave that must be taken within the first six months of the birth.
- Learning Budget: Dollars towards eLearning courses, eBooks, and more.
- WFH Office: Home office stipend and internet dollars to set you up for success.
- Events: Happy hours, team bonding budgets and culture events (even while remote!) and an annual company offsite.
By the numbers…
- We’ve paid our publisher and merchant partners $150+ million and counting!
- We’ve been a profitable business from day 1.
- We work with 1k+ media publishers including Mashable, TMZ, CNN, NY Post, & others.
- We’ve been a ‘BuiltinLA Best Place to Work in LA’ for 2 years straight.
- We’re currently a fully-remote team with 110 teammates. Are you next?
StackCommerce values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages people of color, LGBTQIA+, GNC, and NB individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.
StackCommerce is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.