Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We’re not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will contribute to the success of a market-leading data intelligence product that connects Life Sciences with Key People.
You will develop and maintain a web platform optimized for lean data capturing which is used by over a thousand data curators all over the world. Your tasks will include the development of both front- and back-end components, integrating them as well as working closely with Product Managers and Data Operations teams to envision new features and optimizations.
What You’ll Do
- Develop new modules for data capturing platform
- Implement improvements to existing functionalities
- Integrate software components into a full solution
- Work with very large data sets
- Focus on application performance, its ergonomics, and usability
- Analyze feature requirements, provide technical feedback and estimations
- 3+ years of work experience with modern web application development
- Strong practical knowledge of Web technologies (HTML5, CSS, NodeJS, Angular, RxJS)
- Deep interest and expertise in building data-intensive applications
- Very good understanding of data modeling and storage using SQL and NoSQL databases (Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, or similar)
- Very good spoken and written communication skills in English
- Agile mindset
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Located in Spain
Nice to Have
- Hands-on experience with cloud technology stack (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Advanced knowledge of MongoDB (e.g. complex aggregations, performance tuning)
- Data visualization skills using BI tools (Tableau, Superset, or similar)