Are you an engineer with a passion for writing great code and a desire to quickly progress your career?
We are hands down the #1 Real Estate software company with some of the biggest names in the business as our clients. We are growing and growing fast. This means there are a ton of opportunities for career growth and skill development that will boost your career.
As an engineer at Inside Real Estate you’ll need to possess most of the following skills…
The Hard Skills You’ll Need On a Daily Basis:
- Know your way around Git and won’t break the master branch
- Are comfortable on the command line as you’ll be using it a lot
- Experience building web applications using PHP and Laravel Framework
- Experience with VueJS and Vuex
- We love unit testing and so should you
- You should know what Cache and Queues are and have even dabbled in each of those technologies.
The Soft Skills We Expect From This Position:
- Good people skills and emotional intelligence
- Actively participate in meetings and SCRUM ceremonies
- Decent communication skills – you won’t be writing and delivering TED talks but must be able to express yourself via Slack and email
What We’ll Expect From You:
- Implement features and fix bugs on both the frontend and backend of our platform
- Quickly learn and improve your code quality to meet our standards
- Work with product managers to determine size and scope of work and meet the agreed upon deliverables
- You understand and use patterns in code
- Continuously learn and develop software patterns and best practices
- Write solid code and get your tasks done on time
If you don’t meet every requirement but feel like you’d be a good fit we would still love to hear from you.
At Inside Real Estate we develop our Engineers!
What Makes Inside Real Estate a Great Place to Work
- We value diversity and acceptance
- You’ll be working from home so you’ll save a ton of money on gas
- You get a brand new shiny Macbook Pro to do all your awesome work on
- Permanent dress down policy – we don’t expect you sit at home alone in a suit and tie while you write code
- We have a culture of fun and constant improvement – everyone has a great time, works hard and is always helping each other get to the next level
The pay is great, the people are awesome and the opportunities are endless.
Now that you know what an incredible opportunity this is for you all you need to do is click the green button below and follow the instructions. You’ll submit your resume, fill out the application and then sit back and wait for a response.
One more thing:
Don’t dress up and don’t update your resume (unless it’s really out of date), we’d rather just talk to you. Also, don’t study up on algorithms and coding challenges, we don’t use them in our everyday work so we won’t quiz you on them either.
At Inside Real Estate enjoy:
- Small company feel, with big company growth, support and stability
- Competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, and great benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, 401k Retirement Savings, voluntary benefits, paid time off and paid holidays
- 401K Employer Matching
- Company paid Parental Leave
- A focus on driving top results in a fun environment
- Opportunities to grow within our company
- Potential to work in a remote setting
- Exciting/energetic work environment and fun, creative culture
We believe that the unique contributions of all Insiders is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
If you are hired, and your position demands business travel &/or meeting/working at an office location, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated. Please do not reveal any information about your vaccination status at this time.