We are Sinch. With presence in more than 50 countries, we’re a growing global organization that helps amazing companies engage with customers on their mobile phones. And whether you know us or not, you’ve definitely used our tech. We reach every phone on earth, with over 147 billion conversations every year.
This is a chance for you to dream even bigger than ever. And because we believe that equal opportunities are the key to our success, no matter who you are, you’ll be able to explore career options, face fascinating challenges, building your skills alongside amazing experts. It’s not easy to reach every person, on every phone, on every channel, everywhere. Create the software that makes it happen. Join our team as a Senior Frontend Developer in Brazil.
1. Role and Responsibilities:
Develop, architect and scale the core infrastructure for the new Sinch Applications product line. Be part of in a small cross functional team that sets its own objectives and goals with responsibility for every stage of product development life cycle from planning and design to implementation, testing, deployment, monitoring and maintenance, you build It you run it.
Your work will be focused around building critical front-end systems that make up the core of the product line; The code you write will be consumed by used by many different teams and is a key enabler in the product line. As a Staff or Senior Front-end engineer you will write code that has a high impact throughout the organization and it is paramount that it meets our level of excellence.
2. In order to contribute to this role, you have:
– A strong software engineering background
– In-depth knowledge of the web platform and ecosystem
– Expertise in modern front-end frameworks such as React, Vue or Svelte
– Solid track record working with Typescript in a professional or open-source setting.
– Experience making architectural decisions that have high impact
– Fluency in English
3. Big Plus!
– Experience building and using design systems
– Experience with Micro-frontend architectures
– Experience with Web components and the latest Web APIs
– Experience with UI test automation
– Experience with cloud services, cloud architecture, DevOps, CI/CD.
4. Being you at Sinch:
We’re a worldwide group of people, committed to diversity. We’re working to offer an increasingly inclusive workplace wherever you are. No matter who you are, you’ll be able to explore new career and growth options – sharing your voice, building your path and making it happen with us.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be considered to join our team regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, and more.