French Player Support Advocate
Pole To Win International Manchester, England, United Kingdom Full-time 2022-07-29
Title: Player Support Advocate
Hours: 20 hours, including weekends
Type: 3 Months FTC
Full Training Provided
As one of our FrenchPlayer Support Advocates, you will be an ambassador for our brand and your role will be to provide 1st line Technical and Customer support to our clients’ customers. You should be calm, technically minded, and have a pro-active and positive “can do” attitude. Your goal will be to make the customer journey as seamless as possible. You would also be communicating in English.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensuring customers’ queries are answered with the aim of a first-time resolution and ensuring all responses are provided with excellent attention to detail, care, and professionalism.
- Ensuring queries are responded to within our agreed response times and that all customer communications are dealt with to provide solutions as a priority.
- Resolving all technical issues raised by customers, particularly via live chat, by carrying out fault finding analysis and offering appropriate solutions that resolve the customers issue. Although the majority of the role is based on non-voice communications, you will be trained and expected to communicate with customers via telephone (call backs for example).
- You will communicate effectively while working within a dynamic team structure with individual and shared team objectives. It is your responsibility as a team member to ensure the best customer care experience is given to all customers.
- Maintaining a world class, dedicated service, focused on exceptional responses and excellent quality.
- Working with your colleagues across the wider customer community to identify any trends in any customer queries.
What we’re looking for
- Near-native level fluency French & English, particularly reading & writing.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills, and knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Self-motivated, a proactive attitude with the ability to work productively and collaboratively within a multilingual team.
- A logical, methodical approach with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent observation and attention to detail skills with patience, perseverance, and good concentration.
- Experience in playing consoles and or PC gaming.
- Be comfortable discussing technical faults/issues relating to game consoles/PCs.
- Experience of someone IT literate, with a tech-savvy mind, or comes from a technical IT PC support background.
- Our Advocates must be able to multi-task, be comfortable taking multiple chats, emails and calls per hour, ensuring an amazing-accurate service is provided 100% of the time.
UK Based Applicants
- Candidates must have their own broadband with a direct connection to the router via ethernet cable.
- Candidates must be able to have access directly to the router.
- A separate and private working area.
- Be able to provide evidence of Right to Work in the UK.
- Candidates must have an Upwork profile or if successful, create an Upwork account.
- Candidates must be able to have access directly to the router while working.
- A separate and private working area.
- An internet speed minimum of 10 Mb/s download internationally.
- A minimum of 4 GB RAM memory.
- Your computer should run at least a 64-bit version of Windows 8 or newer or a recently released version of macOS.
- An i5 processor (2,4 GHz or faster), or better/ similar, max. 3 years old.
- A screen with at least a 1080p Full HD display. External monitors are acceptable.
- A (smart)phone usable for two-factor authentication that runs at least:
- Android 4.4 or newer.
- Apple iOS 10.0 or newer.
- Your own Webcam, Headset and Laptop/PC.
What we offer
- You will be working for the pre-eminent global provider of specialist services to the games industry and provided with full training and the opportunity to work on some of the biggest game clients, titles, projects, and tech in the world.
- Attractive remuneration, holidays, regular team competitions with great prizes; and inclusion into an extensive social calendar. Our environments thrive with collaborative team-work with people from all around the world, different nationalities, and languages.
- A supportive community inclusive of LGBTQ+, and any age, ethnicity, religion, or disability. We care about the wellbeing of our employees and have a dedicated employee wellbeing programme. We empower our people and offer regular progression opportunities to ensure our employees flourish.
- Remote/Homeworking with flexible working schedules, a fun environment, and a relaxing culture, including the opportunity to work with the leading technology and creative minds in the world.
- Learn as you work and be part of something real that changes the face of gaming – forever
Pole To Win’s core values are imbued across our global organisation: Reinforced by our actions and our attitudes. Echoed throughout our approach to our operations and our clients. Exemplified by our culture, and most of all, our people. We build people and their careers. We actively turn to team-mates for counsel, inspiration, and diverse perspectives. Relationships are built on mutual respect. Personal and professional integrity is our guiding principle. We are honest, authentic, transparent, and ethically sound. Our primary goal is to advance our clients’ businesses and their customers’ satisfaction. We set the bar for generating imaginative and effective solutions for the most challenging problems. We move with speed and agility. We love what we do. We have unwavering loyalty to our DNA, our culture, our values, and ourselves.
Welcome to PTW