As FR Senior Marketing Manager (m/f/d) you will be part of the FREE NOW FR Marketing team reporting into the FR Head of Marketing. You’ll be planning and deploying seriously large campaigns aimed at passengers and drivers, acting as the voice of the audience within the organisation. From day to day content, emails and digital ads, to major ATL/BTL campaigns, you’ll thrive on bringing media plans and communications to life. You’ll also be passionate about understanding business performance, analysing campaigns and overlaying with audience understanding to recommend and improve future work.
You’ll be accountable for ensuring internal teams and external agencies are briefed on their related activities (Internal: CRM, Social, Digital, PR. External: Creative, Media), and responsible to ensure that plans are executed effectively and consistently across all channels. You need to be a clear communicator, strong collaborator, & able to manage complex projects from conception through execution to analysis and reporting. It’s an exciting role in an extremely competitive and fast paced industry – you’ll need ambition, energy and the ability to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in!!
- Work with the local Head of Marketing to define & execute the local marketing strategy for passengers and drivers
- Be the voice of FR Passengers; bring data & insight into strategic discussions owning the NPS & Brand Awareness Tracker, analyse data & share insights within the team.
- Develop and run an ongoing Driver marketing campaign strategy
- Manage local inputs to the CRM strategy, briefing our internal CRM centre of excellence on campaigns
- Be the local brand custodian, ensuring all local Passenger Marketing plans fit with the central
strategies and brand guidelines.
- Develop the annual passenger marketing calendar and ensure the multifunctional (internal
and external) team execute against this plan effectively and consistently
- Prepare briefs for internal and external marketing teams and agencies, ensure objectives,
scope, budgets and timelines are aligned, and then clearly communicated.
- Partner closely with PR and social teams/agencies to ensure campaigns are full integrated
- Manage the FR marketing budget, following all internal purchase order &
accounting processes, treating money as if it were your own.
- Manage the weekly Passenger Marketing Meeting, setting the team agenda and OKRs
- Present Passenger Marketing updates in Demand Planning Meetings & FR All Hands.
- Strong marketing experience, ideally focused within the tech industry or start-up.
- Understanding of the FR competitive, cultural and media landscapes.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing fundamentals
- Strong analytical skills with specific knowledge of key marketing measures and experience of how to use data to tell compelling business stories
- Experience planning, booking and analysing effective media plans
- Examples of planning, producing and delivering CRM creative
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with internal and external cross-functional teams
- Independent and able to thrive under pressure within a fast paced working environment.
- Strategic thinker and pragmatic executor, able to shift from big picture to detail quickly.
- Resourceful, treating money as if it were your own, and ready to roll your sleeves up.
- Highly organised and detailed approach, especially to budget management.
- Full professional fluency in English
Diversity and inclusion:
At FREE NOW, we commit to being an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age. We celebrate diversity and have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Together with passionate, creative and collaborative colleagues, we are following our purpose of making mobility available for everyone.